Reviews for Infected
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 25 . 9/14/2011
O-O yay chapter! thanks for posting! i like the development of vito's character. glenn is evolving too. woot! *tosses you pie* (everyone likes pie, right?)
Grim1989 chapter 25 . 9/14/2011
yay, ya updated xD
Vivus chapter 25 . 9/14/2011
Yummy! Awww is Glen falling in love with the Alpha? How cute :) this just made my day, thanks for the update!
Anony chapter 24 . 9/1/2011
Amazing story! Please keep up the good work, I am addicted to this story right now :D Please update soon!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 24 . 8/30/2011
it seems like vito isn't sure how he feels about glenn. or he has a lot of stress going on to influence his moods. glenn is still cheeky but did call vito "master" in the scuffle. and even vito said that it wasn't surprising that glenn was being unwittingly rude by not knowing the mores of the nest. but maybe the punishment will be *enjoyable*. and maybe vito will assert some ownership over glen ;-). yes, i am evil.

anyway, still love this story.

thanks for sharing. *tosses you muffins for writing stamina*
Vivus chapter 24 . 8/30/2011
:D thanks for the update! The end of this chapter just makes me hope for hot make up smex in the next one. I love how the alpha is so possessive of Glen.
Grim1989 chapter 24 . 8/30/2011
ooo, What did Glenn do besides beomin' a captive that made the Alha angry?
yaoi8808 chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! I read all 22 chapters last night at once, and I'm putting off going to sleep even though I have my first day of school tomorrow just to finish this story!
Grim1989 chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
Why did Nero stay behind?
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
see, i was about to bug you, for my infected fix, and here it is! yay!

good development of glenn: he seems or amiable towards vito and not submissive, which is great. he's keeping his character but adapting. great job!

woot for post-irene infected fix! yay!

as always, thanks for sharing. *tosses you cookies*
Kenny Deheart chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
This story is very enjoyable and unique. Keep up the great writing. :)
Grim1989 chapter 22 . 8/21/2011
HA! i knew it was Nero x3 as soon as Glenn was handed to him i knew. :D freakin' love it, i can't wait to see what happens next in the next chapter.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 22 . 8/21/2011
this morning i had the thought, "hey, it's about time for another 'infected' update," and lo and behold, it arrives tonight!

huge changes in glenn this chapter. not only his acceptance of vito calling him "his human," but he called vito "master" twice. i hope next chapter we get to see vito warmly remembering this fact.

woot! another chapter of this high speed adrenaline rush of a story. great job. thanks for sharing!
Grim1989 chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
Nero is the one that is gonna be put wit the Alpha's pack?
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
yay! another quick update!

oh, and look, you did answer my question about the length of the drug induced loyalty.

and nero's taking a liking to glenn. maybe he will defect to vito's side as well?

i love how glenn deals with drama by being sarcastic and snarky. it's marvelous.

thanks for sharing!