Reviews for Infected
Vivus chapter 24 . 8/30/2011
:D thanks for the update! The end of this chapter just makes me hope for hot make up smex in the next one. I love how the alpha is so possessive of Glen.
Grim1989 chapter 24 . 8/30/2011
ooo, What did Glenn do besides beomin' a captive that made the Alha angry?
yaoi8808 chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! I read all 22 chapters last night at once, and I'm putting off going to sleep even though I have my first day of school tomorrow just to finish this story!
Grim1989 chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
Why did Nero stay behind?
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
see, i was about to bug you, for my infected fix, and here it is! yay!

good development of glenn: he seems or amiable towards vito and not submissive, which is great. he's keeping his character but adapting. great job!

woot for post-irene infected fix! yay!

as always, thanks for sharing. *tosses you cookies*
Kenny Deheart chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
This story is very enjoyable and unique. Keep up the great writing. :)
Grim1989 chapter 22 . 8/21/2011
HA! i knew it was Nero x3 as soon as Glenn was handed to him i knew. :D freakin' love it, i can't wait to see what happens next in the next chapter.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 22 . 8/21/2011
this morning i had the thought, "hey, it's about time for another 'infected' update," and lo and behold, it arrives tonight!

huge changes in glenn this chapter. not only his acceptance of vito calling him "his human," but he called vito "master" twice. i hope next chapter we get to see vito warmly remembering this fact.

woot! another chapter of this high speed adrenaline rush of a story. great job. thanks for sharing!
Grim1989 chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
Nero is the one that is gonna be put wit the Alpha's pack?
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
yay! another quick update!

oh, and look, you did answer my question about the length of the drug induced loyalty.

and nero's taking a liking to glenn. maybe he will defect to vito's side as well?

i love how glenn deals with drama by being sarcastic and snarky. it's marvelous.

thanks for sharing!
Grim1989 chapter 20 . 8/14/2011
Ya know when i first saw this in the SCIFI genera i wasn't too sure of it, but i'm glad i gave it a shot x3 it's a good story, and i know things r gonna get messy in the next chapters, i'm gonna miss Pedro tho, he was one of my faves.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 20 . 8/14/2011
an update! already? yay!

action action action. sitting on the edge of my seat. *claps for the arrival of vito*

plot thickens with the appearance of that drug. i wonder how the effects could be permanent.

anyway, thanks for writing and updating! bravo and great work!
Grim1989 chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
This is a really good story, i'm curious tho if yer infected looks like the ones that Will SMith played in, can't remember the movies title at the moment .
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 19 . 8/11/2011
omg yay an update already! i'm on the edge of my seat, biting my nails with this story-it's so intense. great job. thanks for sharing. i hope you update again soon. pretty please?
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
no! cliffhanger? i want moaaaarrr!

great story so far. i couldn't put it down. thanks for sharing!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »