Reviews for ReBound
Neuravinci chapter 41 . 8/1/2011
You're working on a sequel, right? yay!
Neuravinci chapter 39 . 7/29/2011
Kapr, Kapor. Why am I so suspicious of him?
Neuravinci chapter 37 . 7/27/2011
Kapor, hmmmmmmmm I'm starting to begin just a tad bit suspicious of him...
FragileTension chapter 34 . 7/25/2011
Wow. This is really good. It's definitely one of the better stories out here. Looks like you've got both a brilliant plot and strong characters. While most stories usually have one but lack the other. I seriously suggest you try to get this published. And I cant wait for the next chapter. )
Neuravinci chapter 32 . 7/22/2011
The plot is definitely becoming thicker and much much more interesting. :)
Neuravinci chapter 30 . 7/20/2011
How interesting-sp he can taste rain. hmmmm :)
Neuravinci chapter 29 . 7/19/2011
Again, and of course I am not surprised, another wonderfully, blissfully interesting chapter. And I so look forward to your 10:30-ish updates :)
Neuravinci chapter 28 . 7/19/2011
Another great chapter, Miss Lucky :)
Neuravinci chapter 27 . 7/17/2011
God this is getting really good and more intricate. Just let me know when it's published, I'll be sure to buy a few copies and pass it around to my friends :)
Neuravinci chapter 26 . 7/16/2011
Thank You for posting!

Keep right on posting your little works of linguistic art-they're absolutely, ridiculously, utterly, tantalizingily amazing!

And thanks for the dedication :)
Neuravinci chapter 25 . 7/16/2011
Not to be like Pelli and seem demanding, but POST SOON!

I am thoroughly enjoying these chapters and I really think that you are one of the better writers that I have come across on Fiction Press and FanFic. Just saying.

Oh, and post chapters on your other stories as well. I read them all and am just dying to know what happens in all of them!

Neuravinci chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
Did I ever mention that I love your stories? :)

Please just go publish this book I'mnot joking! This is a wonderful story thus far!

did you make all this stuff up on your own?Everything is just so darn creative!

You go girl!

Neuravinci chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Damn you're good! You just have this ability to draw people into reading your work! Have you seriously considered publishing your work?

I just checked how many chapters are in this story and became so excited after seeing 25 chaptrs! Yay!

Sophia Alexandra chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
this was a really good chapter
Sophia Alexandra chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
oooh this is so interesting. very suspensful already. cant wait to read more