Reviews for Love Isn't As Easy As ABC
Your Girl chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I CANNOT DO THIS. I CANNOT STAND THIS. HOW DARE SHE ACT LIKE SHE IS A STRONG PERSON WHEN SHE IS SO EASILY TURNED ON BY SOMEONE WHO TAKES AWAY HER FREEDOM, THREATENS TO TAKE AWAY HER SON, KILL HER FAMILY. HOW COULD SOMEONE JUST LET THEMSELVES BE TREATED LIKE THAT? SHE COULD AT LEAST HOLD SOME GROUND - NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ASK A MOTHER TO LEAVE HER CHILD BEHIND WITH A GROUP OF STRANGERS AND IT ISN'T SOMETHING THEY WOULD FIGHT OVER WITH HER. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT AND I CANNOT READ IT. AT THIS POINT, IF THEY FELL IN LOVE I WOULD LOSE ALL RESPECT FOR THIS VICTIMIZED, STOCKHOLM-SYNDROME MOTHER-CHILD. SCREW THIS.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
dis was an amzing stry i have read ever u r blessed ...
tears :) happpy wala though..god elijah..:(
CHIBUNKEE chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I absolutely love this story. I could read it all day long.
I completely agree that it would be an amazing story if it was made into a multi- chapter story.

_
SierraChee chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is so cute, but sad at the same time :( did elijah just die out of nowhere or he did because of something? :( still a very cute story though! :)
outsidersgirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
a good one
Reader chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Nice story...So I bet you were inspired to write this because of Princess Mary's story...

However, the way you have written the story shows how unrealistic things are. Darling, you can NEVER contact a Crown Prince unless he had given the girl his personal phone number. It wouldn't hurt if you made a research though.

Good luck on your writing.
halamadrid chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This story is so beautiful! It's sad Elijah died but it happens. Thanks for posting a great read!
witeaya chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
i was crying at the end of the story.
flyingpencil chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Tragic ending, so sad...

This should definetly continue as a multi-chap, quite often I was craving for more details and I found some passages where a bit short, so much happens in this story, it deservea little more than just a one-shot :D
Black Maya chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Aww, the story was sweet and wonderful! The way you write was so enchanting. I couldn't stop reading until the end!

Keep writing!

-Black Maya
What.Tha.What chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
OMG the story is so long but really awe inspiring but can you PM me what really happened to Elijah? I would reallu LOVE to know...
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
cute story. i especially like the british maid's character. thanks for sharing!
D.Avery chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I really liked this story, however, I was disappointed towards the end because of Elijah's death. I felt that it took away from the story rather than adding a new dimension and because their relationship was already rocky, had Ria been a real person she would not have pushed forward with the marriage.

She was in a strange country with a strange man and she just lost her only child. The comfort she would receive from family and friends back in Australia would have definitely led her back home.

I feel like I'm absolutely trashing this story, but that is not my intention, I'm sorry if I offend you, I truly am. I feel that if you added more time with them strengthening their relationship before Elijah died, that a continuation of marriage would be more believable at that point.

I really do like the story, I feel like it was written well and had a good flow, I just felt as though some of the pieces didn't fit and weren't necessary.
EdenR chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I don't want to sound mean but I enjoyed the premise of this story more than how you wrote it. However, it wasn't exactly your writing that threw off the story, I felt you rushed most elements (finding out that she's pregnant, going to Denmark, meeting the parents, ect). Victoria seemed like she just laid on the floor and took everything the prince threw at her without much of a fight.

I know that if I was in her situation, yes I would try to be reasonable, but I'd also try to fight. Also, this would add sexual tension and the growth of the relationship between Ria and Christian would be more believable. You had the opportunity to have highly awkward, and possible comedic relief, when she met the parents but it was so short I felt like nothing happened.

Overall, if you had just delved into the characters thought processes and perhaps made every situation last longer, incorporating longer internal monologues, the story would be much better. Either way I hope this helps you out, and good luck with your future stories )
Sillygoose2008 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was just an awesome story I just wish that it was longer but it's still good.