Reviews for Wolfie's Complete Guide to Writing
Swallow-tailed Kite chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
THIS IS NOT A REVIEW. Lawl X]
Kyre Crow chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
Thanks for this. I've been considering writing a guide for a while. I might finally get around to doing it when I finish my new story... which is going to take a LONG time to finish. But still, I think this was helpful, although a little difficult to concentrate on. Maybe I'm tired.
Kyre Crow chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
I'm serious, you cannot go to the book store's young adult section and pull down one book off the shelf without seeing about fifty others that are romance. I am SO sick of it! The PLOT is important. I personally prefer to put emphasis on character relationships such as friendship and family in my stories, and I agree with you. All this romance sickens me. I'm still at the point where it makes me gag and retch.
Kyre Crow chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
VAMPIRES DO NOT A HORROR MAKE! I am too tired to leave a decent review, but then, neither of my previous reviews have been decent either, so whatever. And yes, shovels ARE a weapon. I need to write a zombie story. I was planning on writing one, and it was in no way a horror, but I just couldn't figure out how to write the government. (sigh) You explained horror really well; I have a friend trying to write a horror and I really need to show her this.
Kyre Crow chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Hey! I actually find these useful. I just realized my new story is High Fantasy, and I intend to add a couple twists, and you've really got me expecting a ton of flamers. Ah, well. Your style for these guides is easy to concentrate on (I have concentration issues). I completely agree with the part about authors adding bits of themselves to all their characters. I certainly do that.
Kyre Crow chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I'M WEIRD LIKE YOU. I LIKE SEEING BAD GUYS WIN AND GOOD GUYS LOSE.

I'm really glad you mentioned the whole thing about there isn't a single original plot out there. Twists, yes. So I agree that people should stop complaining. And you know what? THANK YOU for talking about all the slash that's contaminating this site! You did a very good job explaining it.
Kyre Crow chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
You do a good job of getting your point across. Readers annoy me a lot of the time, too. No matter what you do, they'll always find something to complain about. The section about Anti-Sues helped me a lot, so thanks.
Kyre Crow chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Hm. I love villains, too, but I have to admit this didn't really help me. I just couldn't figure out half the time what message you were trying to get across. But it was interesting; I hope to understand it better when I reread this all.
Kyre Crow chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I like this. You know, I've been realizing that too: some authors do try too hard to make their characters not Mary Sues. I honestly don't see what's so bad about them if you write them right. I used to go out of my way to not write Mary Sues, but then I just stopped caring what people labeled them; I couldn't care about my characters if I was trying so hard to make them not Mary Sue, you know?

You do a good job explaining everything in such short sections. I was able to understand it all, and I plan to use this when I'm writing my future stories. Thanks a ton.
Serendipital chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
I hope you don't mind if I make a guide.
Serendipital chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
I will probably never use this information, but thanks anyway.
Serendipital chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
I don't see what makes Artemis Fowl an Anti-Sue in the seventh book. Could you explain? Thank you for the writing advice, though.