Reviews for Watercolors
Holsiepops chapter 5 . 3/26
Oh my goodness me oh dear I can't handle this wow I think I mentally screamed when I saw them! Ahh love it :) and the last chapter! Been a bit behind haha! Ahhh love, omg Jayland, William, oh dear the feels... Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Emmaa x chapter 5 . 3/17
I read the chapter of this ages ago when you first posted it and it enchanted me straight away so I was majorly depressed when you didn't update! So now I've just been catching up and it's AMAZING :D as always, you're writing flows so well and leaves me wanting to read more and more
Even though it's only 5 chapters in, I already feel connected to Keira and chase seems nice! Can't wait to read more!
Ritee chapter 5 . 3/17
You need to update more often so I can fangirl about your characters..
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12
Cream of Wheat
BreatheInTheOcean chapter 4 . 1/4
Aw hi there (: No problem, I loved reading your stories if I didn't favorite or follow them I think that would be a mistake on my half. I really do love your writing, its descriptive and flows and keeps you on edge. Never to sure what is going to happen. Haha this chapter just proved that it was a good decision to start reading the story, I see that two new characters have been introduced. Jay seems like a promising character and Emma seems like such a sweetie(even though she has heard so much about Keira, Chase seemed to have forgotten to mention anything about Emma). But Keira is still by far my favorite, she just seems so...complex. And I have noticed that she is different from your other characters. In a good way of course, its extraordinary how you can change the outlooks they have so smoothly. Most people would have difficulty changing from a caring and considerate, wants to be there for you, strong and loyal(My Foolish Ways and Ice Cream Cravings) human being to a complex, closed off, indifferent, wise, strong willed survivor(Water Colors). But that is just my opinion. Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for the long review. Cutting it short: Enjoying it, will continue and your welcome!
MemoriesThatHaunt chapter 4 . 1/1
So amazing! I can't wait to read the next chapters!
BreatheInTheOcean chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
It is barely the third chapter and I am completely and utterly hooked! I can honestly say that I got lost in the story, the characters are intriguing and pushes me to uncover the story behind Keira and Chase, even the sweet cousin. I literally went to press the button for the next chapter and was disappointed to see that it wasn't posted yet, haha but you have another reader to this story (: I really do love the way you write it is amazing and just freaking wonderful. I have started reading your other stories and I'm happy to admit you have an amazing talent. But back to what I was originally saying, already loving the story so far especially the aspects of their personalities and views on life. Really cant wait for the next chapter! Hope its soon.
kanary98 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
I love it :) I can't wait to read more :) please update soon :)
kanary98 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Pancakes :)
Holsiepops chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
The last story I read of yours was great :) and this one is good so far! :) Can't wait for the next chapter
jamesgirl06 chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Liking it so far! Hope you continue with it
Holsiepops chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Please, please please update soon!
perfectbliss1 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
I love this so far, the descriptive language and the way you have written it is really good!
Paradigm08 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Gah, this seems SO interesting. PLEASE continue it!
xOneLastingImpressionx chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Well.

I must say that I like it, so far. It's got a very interesting beginning. Please continue, I'll be looking out for it. :)