Reviews for The Best Bits
Wednesdayisnotfullofwoe chapter 1 . 1/27
Not much to say other than just as top notch as your other work. I'm not really sure why I haven't reviewed this, but I've loved it for a long time.
Fangalitious chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Okay, I know I've probably freaked out about this and all your other oneshots a few too many times, but I just can't help it: I love the quirky romance! Regardless of how many times I read these stories, I keep coming back and continue getting new things out of it. I can't wait to see what you do next! Write more soon!
chimerica chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Ze link does not work! :'( But the fluff!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I was in the mood for some fluff and I found some. I am trying to write my own story to a ADoR prompt and this is far better than anything I can ever hope to come up with. Great work! This story is well worth the read!
yay chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
The four year old doll thing is really cute.
glowingstar101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
color outside the lines chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is wonderful. It's stories like this that make me wish I had a boy best friend! I love every single word in this one-shot. I'm not kidding when I say I fell in love with these two. Why the flippers aren't you published! And I just love how long you have been with FictionPress. It makes me so happy to know people have stuck with it for this long! Have you ever considered being a Bets reader? With your help there would be so many other great stories out there! The little girl story with the doll heads was weird but cute at the same time! You are a fantastic writer! This is going on my favorite list for sure. :)
fairydustillusion chapter 1 . 1/19/2013

I have no idea how you even do this. It's a ONE-SHOT, dang it, I don't even know why I'm so emotionally attached to the characters. In fact, this happens in every single piece that you write. Why aren't you published yet?
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Awww! So freaking cute! I love the blanking bit. Awesome!
The.Spotless.Giraffe chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Thus is amazing. Point. Blank. Period.
AdooreKhwab chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I am a fan of your writing.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
wow dat was GOOOD i love him awwwww
toffeema chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Gosh, I LOVE your stories! Thank You for all your writing!
Twishy04 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ok. Just want to start out by saying, I cried reading this. It was just too sweet and I found myself awing at every part! Keep up the good job and PLEASE more FLUFF :)
ffh chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
haha xD fluff was exacty the word i was thinking about while reading this xD but definitely in a good way ;) the dool-heads would have totally freeked me out !
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »