Reviews for The Best Bits
chimerica chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Ze link does not work! :'( But the fluff!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I was in the mood for some fluff and I found some. I am trying to write my own story to a ADoR prompt and this is far better than anything I can ever hope to come up with. Great work! This story is well worth the read!
yay chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
The four year old doll thing is really cute.
glowingstar101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
SO FLUFFY I LOVE IT!
color outside the lines chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is wonderful. It's stories like this that make me wish I had a boy best friend! I love every single word in this one-shot. I'm not kidding when I say I fell in love with these two. Why the flippers aren't you published! And I just love how long you have been with FictionPress. It makes me so happy to know people have stuck with it for this long! Have you ever considered being a Bets reader? With your help there would be so many other great stories out there! The little girl story with the doll heads was weird but cute at the same time! You are a fantastic writer! This is going on my favorite list for sure. :)
fairydustillusion chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Ahh... TOO CUTE. TOO CUTE. I CAN'T COPE. NOOO, DANG IT.

I have no idea how you even do this. It's a ONE-SHOT, dang it, I don't even know why I'm so emotionally attached to the characters. In fact, this happens in every single piece that you write. Why aren't you published yet?
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Awww! So freaking cute! I love the blanking bit. Awesome!
The.Spotless.Giraffe chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Thus is amazing. Point. Blank. Period.
AdooreKhwab chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I am a fan of your writing.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
wow dat was GOOOD i love him awwwww
toffeema chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Gosh, I LOVE your stories! Thank You for all your writing!
Twishy04 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ok. Just want to start out by saying, I cried reading this. It was just too sweet and I found myself awing at every part! Keep up the good job and PLEASE more FLUFF :)
ffh chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
haha xD fluff was exacty the word i was thinking about while reading this xD but definitely in a good way ;) the dool-heads would have totally freeked me out !
Hecate's Diamon chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I loved this one! I don't even know how you come up with these story lines and situations, but its great that you do 'cause I get sick of reading the same old cliches all the time! Great job!
GnomeNut chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This just made my day. I absolutely adored the letter he wrote her.
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »