Reviews for As A Side Note
Rennah chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow. definately awesome! loved the writing style :) its amazing how much you can say just with words... :D
Pzychotic chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I listened to Evanescence while reading this...

And it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read.

I think I'm in love with your writing.

Honestly.

Please publish a book...I'll find you and make you sign it.
Failure Played In Stereo chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
How on earth did you manage to make it so long? O.o

I didn't think I'd like it actually, I thought the format would annoy me. But I was pleasantly surprised! It was so sweet and fluffy . High five for getting so much out of something that could have got boring very quickly. *favourites*
Nariki chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was amazing!
JudasMonster chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I thought it was really cute and nice. But you can't really display a lot of emotion through letters/texts/emails.

There was a lot of filler and repetition in their correspondance, but it was fluffy (that makes it okay).

Don't write another. One of these is good. An experiment of sorts. It's like a commodity every author should have :Sere was a lot of filler and repetition in their correspondance, but it was fluffy (that makes it okay).

riledcrookie chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
god you're gonna hate me by now, reading and commenting on all your stuff.

but AGAIN you characterise so well! you wrote it, even in a different format, throught notes and texts etc, so that i empathised and got to know the characters well, through everything they went through.

i love ty, by the way. he is an ass xD
Escalators chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This story is SO well written that I decided to marry it.

...

Then I remembered that my mother wants grandchildren.

ANYWHOO, good job!
Meh chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is so awesome! I love the way you developed the characters and their relationship. It's just so cute! Although, when I read this I can't help but think about America and England being the characters. ( they're from an anime/manga called Hetalia. You should read/watch it, it's hilarious) Anyway keep up the awesome job!
Rokuchuchu chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
wooooooooah! that was the longest oneshot chapter thingy i have ever read, and the best! I really like the format, and the ideas.

one thing: How did you get the mental strength to write all of those names over and over and WOW i would die if i had to do that...
Mooisme chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Love. That's all I have to say. Love.
Faith Bell chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Brilliant.

Amazing.

Awesome.
Cheezbucketgirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Who knew you possessed the ability to write such freaking CUTE fluffiness? You should do it more often.

No, seriously; write more fluff.

I will jump off a bridge just so I can haunt you if you don't.

Or something. I'm tired.
MurderComplication chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Well -

I love how well you did the layout - must've been annoying with all the COPYPASTECOPYPASTEing. Looove the character development and the random ties to the begining.

Only one thing I would change... MAKE IT LONGER...

-Your friend who really likes this story