Reviews for Ring of Flowers
Jen chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
that story is beautifully if you will like put that story on the site :

that site is to change the stories to an interactive stories this site is of band westlife but we like also others
now we challenge of historic
we be glad if you put that story i like this very much
Jenn chapter 22 . 1/2/2013
i like that story so romantic
Atlantis Rene chapter 20 . 8/10/2011
There's the Aoibhan we love; I thought we lost her for a moment. What does white stand for? Any chance of her parents seeing the light?

Waiting in anticipation for the next chapter. Please update soon.
OneChance chapter 20 . 8/10/2011
A truly captivating story. The last two chapters just proved that once again.
OneChance chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
You need to define Alice's and Sophia's character a bit more. I am still confused as to why Alice is living with Cossain and Sophia, and who exactly she is as a person. At some points I mistook her for Cossain's wife.
Freetibet chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
I really like this story and I am surprised that it does't have more reviews!

I really like how you've developed the relationship between the two lead characters, you add a lot of imagery into your story which I love, and it is well written and interesting!

There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes in each chapter, which just needs a little bit more proofreading and then it would be perfect!

I can't wait for more!
Atlantis Rene chapter 16 . 7/29/2011
Oh God, now her mother arrives?

Sophia says that Margey wasn't like that before so what happened to her?

Please update soon.
ujetami chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
Gahhh! Im drowning in the romance. 3 Update this beautiful story please :3
TheGoddessPixie chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Margery and Frederick would make a PERFECT couple. (hint, hint)

Please continue.
CoryD chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
Good read so far!
Hannah chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Well written, well plotted, all around well done. (: Please continue. I really wish to see where you go with this story. I was hooked at the first chapter!
yrforever chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
hey! after only reading the first chapter, I feel like I must review.

The best thing about this is that the unusual but unusually new and captivating anonymity of the girl. I mean, we don't know her name but we know fairly well about her. Kind of. if u know what I mean..

I love the part when she speaks to herself and the leaf falls! I think it's the main thing that kept me interested!

One thing u cud probably do more is a better opening.. It was kind of odd to suddenly begin with a sentence, like it's in the middle of a chapter insteaad of a grand opening of a story, u know?

otherwise, very well done! :)