Reviews for Hopefully Homeless
silverspigot chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Hmmm, this chapter made me once again desperately hope that Rory and Saul get together at the very end. And that she doesn't end up with Jared...

So I guess this is a so-so chapter, the grammar and stuff were great (as per usual ))
ravenhowards chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
I hope Rory's identity is revealed soon or Jared might kill her. That way he can figure out his murky feelings. Maybe Spike should tell Jared in frustration then punch him in the face.
noveltybee chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
I am so happy that I found this story. Rory (can't wait until they find out her real name is Clove, that is, if they ever do lol) seems so adorable.

Can I just say that Saul, Jared, Sam, Mr. Edwards, and even Spike all look gorgeous in my head? I especially love Sam and Saul. I think that their dynamic together is hilarious, and Sam is just..amazing. Love him.

So ready for Chapter 10. :)
R.P. Ann chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
I loved it! It was soo good! I loved when Rory kicked Jared things XD I loled. Well, it was really good. I love Saul srly... and I still hate Jared XD lol. Well, next chappie asap :D
silverspigot chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Hm, nice chapter...I was sort of happy yet scared for Rory when she kicked Jared's files...
R.P. Ann chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
If you ask me, it was amazing. I loved it. It a bit rushed but it was good. I love Saul he's like the best, I love him. PLEASE MAKE HIM END WITH SAUL. I HATE JARED (I think I already told you this xD) LOL. Well, you're wondrous and you know it :D Next chappie ASAP :D ((HEART))

BTW. I GOT A POTTERMORE! JK ROWLING TOLD ME I WAS FREAKIN' MAGICAL!
silverspigot chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Definitely an interesting story...

I hope that Rory stays...
PromistDream chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
yay an update, great chappie...i havent read this story for a long time and i got confused i need to reread it anyways i cant wait for the next update
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
IS SAM GONNA TELL HER HE KNOWS? You have no idea how much I've been waiting for this. Or, maybe you do, if you can guess who I am :)

Anyway, great chapter, CANNOT wait for the next. Applause and chocolate, those are my gifts.
Ivix chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
REally good story.

So long I didn't came across a good girll disguised as a guy story
R.P. Ann chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
the chapter was really good :] I liked it. Ooooh I want to know what's going to happen next, what's the exactly relationship between Mao and Jared... hmmmmmmmmm. Personally, I like Saul better, here. Dunno why, probably because when I think of Jared I think The Host's Jared and I HATE Jared Howe sooo lol xD NEXT CHAPPIE ASAP. YOU ARE AWESOME.

...This is the only straight story I'm actually reading now, I... I just became more of a Slash fan lol xD
pille-ip chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
All kinds of good! Update soon!
Just a Little Miss chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Great chapter, as always, left me smiling and clicking for the invisible "next" button. Stories like these, though, are worth waiting for :D

You have no idea how much I'm waiting for Sam to find out, though. But getting caught by your brother in that situation would be strange :D
TheGirlBehindTheMask chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
"I commented, leaning forwards to examine the small hand that was grasping my own." - should be: she commented, leaning forward to examine my small hands encased in hers.

"I released the hand and grasped both of I's shoulders with my own, porcelain hands." - She released the hand and grasped both of my shoulders with her own porcelain hands.

And I think Fae's eyes were glittering with grateful tears

Still, the chapter was good:)
TheGirlBehindTheMask chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
"I watched my friend with one corner of my mouth upturned into a half-smile and tightened my grip on the guitar case as they ventured into the busy depths of a typical London street."

"They" needs to be changed to "we"

but other than that, everything seems good. I like the story:)
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »