Reviews for Hopefully Homeless
emilyrr chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
You can't leave a cliff hanger like that! It's torturous! Please update soon this is a good story.
R.P. Ann chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
sdhfidshfuhsdiuf EVIL CLIFFHANGER! ASDHASUDF I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!

Next chappie ASAP! It's awesome! You are amazing :]

I love Saul ((heart))
Just A Little Miss chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Aaaiii! NO, you are NOT allowed to do that! I legit screamed, I mean, what kind of a cliffhanger is that?

Loved the chapter. UPDATE QUICK! (please :D)
Melting dew chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
awww...! thats so unfair..! :)). i would really like it if sam knows the truth about rory..! i hope that would be in the next chapter..! waiting..! :))
SingMeSweetly chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Ack! What will happen? O.o Well, anyways, I enjoyed the change into the first person. I think I like both equally. There was a time when you said "his blonde wavy fringe." I think this would sound better if you swapped wavy and blonde. All the rest is good. I can't wait until the next update :)
Tiara Jade Gorospe chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
I honestly loved it! I can't wait for an update
Nikou chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
I haven't gone back and re-read the first few chapters, but I agree that the first person is a little better, for the reader as well as the writer.

Does Saul know? I guess not, but he seems to know more than the story lets on that he does. Saul reminds me very much of my uncle, and the bit with Jared brought that out very much. Everything about Saul reminds me of my uncle... I'm going to send a link to this story to him, and tell him he reminds me of this character.

Nice cliffhanger at the end, with Sam walking in and Rory... indecent. Looking forward to the next installment!
Nikou chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Still enjoying the story! Keep it up, and don't get depressed by the lack of response.

One quick note about a typo: When Mr. Edwards places his arms on the table and Rory follows 'suite' that should be suit.

Looking forward to reading future installments!
R.P. Ann chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
It was amazing! I just can't help but love your story already. I love the story, but I think that what I love more is your writing, I fell in love with your words even tho' you claim you are not that could. Yes, there is always room for improvement but you already are awesome. Seriously. From all this site, I think that the stories I've loved a lot so far are yours. Even tho' now, I might have some faves here is because even if I don't adore a story I fave it because that's how I keep track of what I like, of my passion. Of all my memories, the ones that are not fogged, the clearest ones are parts of books, stories, fics, etc. I don't know why tho', because I can't remember anything from the past years, well, yes, only one memory, and that one was when I was one year old, it was me sitting on my balcony watching the sunrise. It's weird, the only memories my brain hasn't erased (next year I won't remember what happened on 2011 and the years before that) are the ones that most people would consider irrelevant, like stories, drawings/paitning and dreams. Strange right?

Well, going back to you... I like your story so far, I'm really looking for the reason Clover pretends to be a boy by the name Rory. I want to know what is the her purpose to be someone else. Ik that because of the school but I want to know why she pretends to be a boy out of the school... I'm a really curious person :] Just like Saul, I'm a perceptive, overcurious analyst. I've figured out all the people in my grade and it's weird because no one seems to figure ME out. I actually have a book in which I've written about those people, 140 girls (yah it's an only girl school bleh), I studied them in a period of two years. Most of them are alot alike, others... are a little bit more complex.

Well, I think your story is good enough to be coppied (yes, I read your author notes) And yes, I noticed that Jared is alot like Zane, Saul is like Seth and well, Sam is Casper and well, Rory is something like Red. I liked those three alot, tho' I inmediately liked Zane and Jared... I just seem to dislike him a bit (maybe because every time I read his name I think of The Host's Jared Howe -I HATE HIM-) lol. Tho', I want to know Jared's back story as much as I want to learn everyone's.

But well, I think I have to go because tomorrow I have school and my mom will kill me if I don't go to sleep.

So I hope you update soon, keep on writing, you are awesomely wondrous and have a happy day :]
SingMeSweetly chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
I'm amazed by your story and writing, even when you claim it is not very good. (I also read your other story, Suunyside Up etc.) I think I like it best when your write in third person and enjoy when you skip around. Your imagery is subtle, usually, which is nice and leaves some room for imagination. It could have some more imagery and less calling the eyes orbs... that analogy has always bothered me... The word "fringe" also seems to remind me of carpet, not hair. I do like the plots you weave though. They are quite wonderful. I really enjoy how real your characters are and that quote at the beginning makes me happy. Amazing job and keep on writing! :)
Champagne Bubbles chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
The chemistry between Rory and Jared, sort of reminds me of Jane Austen's 'Pride and Prejudice'. Not the whole plot line of course, just between the two of them. It's quite a good start, and should definitely be continued to the end.
pille-ip chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
I like it a lot! I read the other one first and know now that this is surely going to be as strong and enchanting and good one. There are similarities, but as you said you reused the characters and I think that it's a good thing to do for they are definitely worth being written about. Update soon!
Our Time Has Come chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Veeery interesting, so she's been found out by 2 people already. And what's this? Could Samn also know now? :D It's getting good, I can't wait too see what you have planned next :)
Just A Little Miss chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
This chapter is setting for something amazing-I feel it! (I think,) ah well. Your A/N at the end confused me-I mean, if you're not getting positive feedback, the people reading this are all the wrong kinds of crazy, this story is just so lovable. I'm still guessing Sam's gonna find her out first. Whatever, keep writing!

-Little Miss Loco
animefan1994 chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
im loving this! update soon plz. .
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »