Reviews for Daydreams
Mislav chapter 1 . 8/12
Great story, very creepy. I think that you've captured the mind of such a person well and the details were chilling. My favorite parts are:
"As I started up the bus, the last child having settled into his seat, I could not help but look in the large mirror above me frequently- not for misbehaving children, as it is intended, or traffic, but to watch the small actions of the little girls in their seats. To watch them whisper and giggle, squirm and sing, play clapping games and braid each other's hair, filled me with a sweetness also fraught with bitter longing."
"Sometimes when it is just Audrey Kate and I, alone inside the bus, I daydream fervently of taking her away, riding off with her where no one could stop us, no one would find us. I would have her all to myself, my own little girl, my miracle… I would love her, I would bring her smiles and laughter she has never experienced. Somehow my love would be enough to stop her from ever growing, ever losing her special little girl status, and I would have her, my own little daughter, to cherish… forever."
C. Holywell-Black chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This is unbelievably clever, and although disturbing, perfectly accurate. It is seen through the mind of someone who denies their thoughts as being wrong. They condone their opinion because they think this is exactly how everyone else should think.

Adding as a favourite author...

C.
RedX9 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
you did the role well. How you describe the little girls where fascinating. And how you can analyse that character well shows how much deep understandings you have to these type of people (as mentioned in your profile that you are studying mental health). As this is a descrpitive piece, I could just say that it was well done love descriptive pieces.

never hate your characters everyone of them has a unique personality. In fact I kinda like him. I mean he has this sexual desire with girls but he restrains that thought and controls himself. no one is perfect