Reviews for Unexpected
BritishBookworm chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
After reading this chapter I went and gave my mum a massive hug :'(
K'MI.974 chapter 38 . 6/11/2013
Beautiful story, I enjoyed it very much!
Blood-Drop chapter 38 . 1/10/2013
This is my real account name, I'm just too lazy to put it in xD anyway, love the story. It's awesome like all your stories are. ((I'm still following the Secret Lives Series XD)) Anyway, keep writing!
NotyouraverageYA chapter 38 . 5/30/2012
I just finished reading this story & I love it! :) I can't believe the story is over though. :( Nyways, good job! :P
NotyouraverageYA chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
I just started reading this & I'm loving every moment I'm reading this. :) I feel like I'm reading a published book that's on NY best reads or smthng. :) :-bd GOOD JOB! :P
julianmarq chapter 38 . 11/16/2011
Beautiful story.
Elastic chapter 38 . 10/12/2011
Love it! In the sequel, I would love to see some more from Kodi's Michigan friends-if they were still friends and still talk or had a bug fight or something. And maybe Kourtnee and Bryce to see how that turned out-if they stayed together or not.
Alinzar chapter 38 . 10/12/2011
Such a sweet ending! Great job! You've shown the increased maturity of the characters without ruining their essential personalities.

It was great to hear from you earlier today :D:D In terms of Emmy, I'm going to be doing NaNoWriMo this year (hopefully) and will work on a story with the same characters and a similar plot line.

I'd love to brainstorm with you, I'm always looking for writing buddies :D:D I have LiveJournal and Tumblr (both under the same username) You can also reach me on Skype (ewarren410)

I have some ideas for the sequel, and I'd love to discuss them with you...

I can't wait to hear from you!

Love,

Eva
Alinzar chapter 37 . 10/6/2011
*queue chorus* awwwwwww

So sweet! Congratulations on getting close to the finishing point! That is a huge accomplishemnet! As I'm sure you know, I'll be waiting for the sequel with baited breath.

Until the epilogue I wont be able to give any suggestions (b/c I don't know how far int he future you are going to go).

So I'll see you next week for a longer review.

Same place, same time? :D:D

Great job!

E
jdc256 chapter 36 . 9/27/2011
Love it!
Elastic chapter 18 . 8/29/2011
I love the whole story up to this point! The one thing I wonder about is when Ryan's friends come over, do they wonder why he has a newspaper clipping? Lol, but overall, an excellent story!
VampBUNNIES chapter 32 . 8/22/2011
This was a really cute chapter and i loved it! Wonderful job and I can't wait till the next chapter! I really can't so hurry please. It was just a perfect chapter:]:):}!
Justadreamer15 chapter 32 . 8/19/2011
shes right...whats life without an adventure
Justadreamer15 chapter 31 . 8/14/2011