Reviews for Class 12K: When Cheerleaders Are Scary As Hell!
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Hohohoho Merry Christmas *Looks at calendar and tears off outfit and beard*

The power of Daddy and son, if there's a hole, it's a man's job to thrust into... I mean, cover them up like innocent carpenters that they are.

Bromance is such a fickle thing.

Maxtaro-kun, your idiocy knows no bounds. *Feeds to Cmajor's gay, rainbow, prancing magical dog*

Worse disguise ever. Still, classic comedic gag of having an oblivious idiot.

Katsu Nyah, signing out, nya.
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Love-Doken... oh... oh... OH!

Cough... (How about Loveruken)... nevermind.

As a failing cupid, I've discovered this equation after reading this chapter:

DESTRUCTION LOVE

THEREFORE, I EXPECT PLENTY OF RUINED BEDROOMS EVERYONE OHOHOHOHO.

Cough... nevermind.

P.S. Kyoko's sense of direction is pure win. She'll probably end up back home again after hiring a taxi.

P.S.S. Congrats on your 100th trollview.
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Maxtaro's ruined shirt would make an absurd fashion statement, which is somehow fitting in the context of a crackfic like this.

Old, wise principals fighting like manly toddlers, all in a day's work in Pogoworld.

The odd moment when I imagined the fight between Nabiki and Himiko to be some improvised baseball session, except the pitcher and the batter are trying to knock lumps out of each other.
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Look who's back at Trollville *w*

Apologies, it's been a while. Hopefully, I can make up by helping you reach the 100th mark. (strikethrough And then review during Christmas strikethrough)

- Maxtaro is gonna reach a new level of idiocy with that eyepatch.

- I propose a subtitle for that sequel sequel sequel of the Haunted Lunchbox movie: Return Of The Donut.

- Metal bikini. Next thing you know, they'll probably shoot out laserbeams.
kingofe3 chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Nice ending chapter. The relationships between the two couples are actually understanding and sweet in their own way.

I enjoyed this story honestly despite my earlier rant on the later portion of the fight, which itself wasn't bad. This is one stronger Class 12k stories with a nice message in the end. It was a fun, wild ride of crack comedy. :D
kingofe3 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Himisuke...

...

Himisuke?... A tranny?

...

Pogon, I hate to say this, but I believe you have just crossed the line of crack. There really has never been one before, but I safely believe this establishes one. I honestly skipped through the entire fight in this chapter because I couldn't take it anymore. I felt so drained out from this fight scene. It should've just ended with Kyoko and Maxtaro teaming up and beating Himiko and Sasuke.

You could've probably put that flashback in there somewhere, but this fight honestly dragged on too long to the point it was no longer enjoyable to read. I'm sorry, but this how I felt about it. I get there was some message about going too far for love (or something like that) and I also liked how people stood up for Maxtaro and Kyoko, but this stretched those points to ridiculous levels.

I did enjoy and liked the fight up till Himiko began using random attacks, then it become boring and dull. It did ended nicely though, I have to admit. uwu Sorry for this rant. I'm taking this way too seriously.
kingofe3 chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
Poor Nabiki got the shaft. I don't get the point of cutting the scene to the father. owo

Looks like the end of this fight is finally here. Finally... (I feel nothing but a dark abyss...)
kingofe3 chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
This is beginning to feel like a twenty episode DBZ fight. Maxtaro needs his senzu bean stat.

Flashback didn't really do anything but add melodrama.

Please Kenshin, make this badass again. ;w;
kingofe3 chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
Everyone with common sense called that reveal. -3-

Random cheerleading powers? I don't think anyone could call that even with a crystal ball. I'm not going to question how much longer this fight is going to last because I'm just amazed how drowned it has become at this point. Still enjoyable though in a crack-humor sense of a way.
kingofe3 chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Well, I figured the match would be put on hold until Kyoko, but nooooooo... Now we got extreme levels of Fathermance and Bromance to stretch this fight out even more. Sasuke at this point should've called foul play. Idiot. -3-

Does Kyoko really need that disguise? *facedesks*
kingofe3 chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
I honestly saw that coming. At least Nabiki went out with style... military style that is. *salutes*
kingofe3 chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Nabiki is surprisingly holding her own in the battle. Her and Maxtaro are working well, but are not communicating, which is not good. Funny references thrown with the costumes.
kingofe3 chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Was hoping for some real connections with Nabiki, perhaps a small emotional moment as well, but alas we only received more crackness. At least Maxtaro is ready to receive punishment over his idiotic actions.

Hopefully the fight is in the next chapter.
kingofe3 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Well, there are not enough facedesks or walls to explain how idiotic Maxtaro was to ask another girl out right in front of his girlfriend plus we all know to never asked the yandere out. Yet, at the same time, it was almost expected out of him.

Good thing Kyoko's anger fit didn't last longer than it should. She should first beat the heck out of Nabiki to show her superior strength and let the bitch know Maxtaro is her territory. *evil laugh*
kingofe3 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Dense love is the purest form of love, or the most dangerous as some would say. Wasn't expecting a... if you can call it that... backstory for crazy stalker, Nabiki. Kyoko should've really stepped up to the plate and train her butt off to fight with Maxtaro, but that point in time will come eventually.
101 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »