Reviews for Still Suffering
Myron Greenleaf chapter 38 . 4/13
I just read this entire story, and I'll admit, it freaked me out. This story felt so real that it almost seemed like this has happened.

What really irked me about this story is all the simple spelling mistakes. What I really liked though was how realistic everything was in your story.
FranceGamble-too chapter 38 . 2/19
This is an awesome story. I like it a lot. I am going to go and read some more of your work now. You should see if you can get it published.
Fuzzy Woolly chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Here I am. As promised. I love Ryan already. I imagine his hair shining like shadow silk. Ah yes. Shadow silk. Anyway, I feel really bad. Ryan was looking for someone to save him, and I'm too busy being on the internet.
randomperson chapter 33 . 9/4/2013
Is what happened to the manager-Chris, I think-going to happen to Dominic? Speculation!
random chapter 29 . 9/4/2013
Polygomy is illegal in the United States. Just saying.
randomperson chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
I love the reunion. And no, I en't being sarcastic.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Why was joey walking around in some random town in Wyoming and just happened to pass Ryan? Stories usually come together in some way but that is just plain weird
Guest chapter 38 . 8/12/2013
Sister is just as cool as you
Guest chapter 32 . 8/11/2013
Best chapter yet
Guest chapter 27 . 8/11/2013
Your ending conversations just keep getting bettre
Ermahgersh chapter 36 . 8/11/2013
Wow this story is so amazing, I'm so glad I came across it. Whenever I wasn't reading this I was constantly thinking about it lol. We had to go to town (where I didn't have wifi cuz I have an iPod) and I was sad the whole time because I had just got to the part where Dominic comes to the assembly and takes him.. Anyways, I've read a lot of books and I can honestly say that I have never cried while reading one... And I had tears in my eyes at like 5 different parts they were just so powerful and emotional! Ryan is very inspirational, even though he's not real, you did such an awesome job at making him real. You could definitely be an author, I'd read your books. Oh yeah sorry to hear about your carple(spelling?) tunnel.. My mom has it I know it's painful. I'm sorry for such a long review thing I just wanted you to know I really liked your story! I felt like I was in it, watching the whole time. Keep writing! ...p.s. Ryan in my head is really cute. Lol now that I've made this awkward I'm gonna leave. Byeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
GOD WILL RICHLY BLESS YOUR AS YOU HELP SAVE MY CHILD
My daughter has been kidnapped and they are demanding for five million naira (# 5,000000) ransom. Any kind heated person should please voluntarily help me for the sake of God Almighty. She all I have since I lost her lovely caring mother in a fatal motor accident. Once again please help me for the sake of God. Please contact me on 2348072063785 or email on
Renee chapter 36 . 7/12/2013
Part 2 of review! I accidentally pressed send review but I was not done yet!

But anyway, THAT ENDING. I have never actually cried from a book before, and I read A LOT of books, and you just come along with that ending and make me burst in tears. (Good tears) :-)

I really hope you become an author! This story is really inspiring and it should be published! It felt like this was an actual book that was written by an actual author. You said you were making it up as you went along? Impressive.

I'm a writer too, but I'm only 12. May I just say, you are an amazing writer and I look up to you! :) They say MY writing is good? Wait till they read YOUR writing! :)

I loved your characters. They were spot-on, and they were like actual people! The character development, especially Steven, Joey and Sam and Ryan, was great. The descriptions and the dialogue and those little details like Joey's eye color (its BROWN) was AWESOME! I can't say enough how great this was! There was nothing I did not like about this story! I love it all! All down to the period in that last ever sentence!

And those little things at the end... XD I like Max and Ben they're funny.

So yeah... I'm done gushing about you now. :) I cant think of anything else to say, but i'm sure more will come up later though. Just know you and your writing are awesome to me. Keep up the flawless writing!

P. S. I knew it was the little blue car all along. ;)

-Renee
Renee chapter 36 . 7/12/2013
Phew. This is very late and it's been like a really long time since you finished with this story, but... OH MY GOD.

CAN I JUST SAY HOW AMAZING A WRITER YOU ARE. LIKE SERIOUSLY. I bet everyone says that, because it's freaking true! I'm not just saying it or exaggerating, it's like you're a real author and i've forgotten many times that you're only 16 (well probs you're 17 now but whatevs)! Seriously. I bet you're going to be a real famous author when you grow up because your writing is only going to progress and it'll be WAYY better once you're older. If you don't become an author when you grow up, I'm going to die. Not kidding. I'll be looking for your name! :)

Anyway, I found this story yesterday night, and I've been reading it non-stop and I just finished. It took a whole 24 hours-not even that! Like 16 hours! And let me just say, that ending...
Kixi chapter 36 . 5/27/2013
*Weeps at ending*
I can't help but still feel some apprehension- WHAT IF DOMINIC BREAKS OUT OF JAIL.
algjhapo;rthblhdgsoihshs;og;ldkjfgdorhj;slfnghs;