Reviews for Still Suffering
WeFallForever chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
Absolutely beautiful! I legitimately almost cried at how innocent and sweet baby Ryan is. It's exactly what he needs right now. Keep up the good work, and update soon!
Ivy Climbroe chapter 19 . 9/20/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! I love the ending, you are such a fantastic writer! By the way, thank you for thanking me! lol anyway I really do hope you continue and make sure to have a happy day!

:) can't wait for the next update! U ROK
jessicas favorite stories chapter 19 . 9/20/2011
depressing? it was cute :) loved the ending. 2 ryans bonding lol. so cute. to bad i couldnt show my sister the chapter lol (she doesnt know i read mXm/slash SHHHHHHH) cant wait for the next
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 19 . 9/20/2011
Love. LOVE. It was ah-mazing. 3
cratermaker chapter 19 . 9/19/2011
DAAAAW That was cute. Got a little choked up at the room, but I managed to make it through. I like this story a lot. Sorry, I'd elaborate more, but I's gots da wisdom tooth pain from hell. XP
Fumiki chapter 19 . 9/19/2011
Wow, that's... awkward. Little Ryan should have been given some kind of nickname, or something.

Please Ryan, don't even think about going back there with Dominic. Even though I like Dominic more than I like Kyle and Terry XD

Thanks for the update! Can't wait for more :D
cratermaker chapter 18 . 9/18/2011
;; I ALMOST cried. ALMOST. I'm glad I managed to refrain, cos I would've had to explain why I was crying to my roomie.
Speed of Sound chapter 18 . 9/18/2011
Great next chapter! Very moving, sorry bout ur wrists though
alatum Cloud chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
this story tells people it not that to be kidnapped and also how to signal a cop that you were kinapped._you understand what those lines ... right?
Ivy Climbroe chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
Sorry about your carpal tunnel...i know how you feel, I play trumpet and when you have your fingers curved on the valves for so long it starts to hurt. Anyways amazing story! I'm glad things are getting better for Steven and hopefully will for Ryan too. You describe the characters very well, if I were Ryan, I would feel like Thompson is more of a father-like figure then my dad too. Epic! Continue...just don't hurt yourself :)
jessicas favorite stories chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
write a chapter for my sis too? shes 18 next week. damn i feel old OTL good job :)
Fumiki chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
I like Steven and Thompson. When everyone had giving up on Ryan, they still have faith in him. Unlike Kyle and Terry. God, I wish they change their baby name soon. Or at least give her a nickname that isn't RYAN. It's hard for both Steven and Ryan to accept her if she was supposed to replace Ryan. But oh well, I guess it's all up to your mind now XD

For now, Kyle and Terry is my LEAST favorite character. I mean, they can always use Ryan as the baby middle name or something, and she's a girl! Was it so hard to give her any other name?

Yeah, I was supposed to hate Dominic, but he's a bad character, while Kyle and Terry was supposed to be the one who believes in Ryan the most, but what did they do? They betray his trust!

Anyway, this is a very entertaining story. It keep me engrossed, and I can't wait for more :)
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
Dudette. Chill. I'll go read it now.

Yay, Stevn's happy! D Now just make Ryan happy, kay?
cratermaker chapter 17 . 9/12/2011
TT TT This is so good...
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
I didn't think it was boring. On the account of drama and action, there wasn't much, but it really outlined his confusion and how his head works now. It was a good chapter, it just wasn't something that brought your heart-rate up. But that isn't always a bad thing.
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »