Reviews for Still Suffering
Pancakegirl chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
OMGEEEE! AHHHHHHH! XD NOOOOOOOO NOT DOMINIC! Well it was what I was asking for wasn't it...? Yeah it was.. I'm a terrible person for wishing torture on poor Ryan. One thing I need to tell you though and actually laughed at and I'm sorry but you said "I ignored the amazed stairs" lol XD I think you meant Stares. It's in the beginning of the story if you want to fix it. I first thought "Wow Stairs are amazed" haha. Sorry for laughing but yeah you might want to fix that. Other than that this chapter got my pulse racing. I can't believe Dominic the sicko is back already! NOOOOOO! This is turning into a long review but whatever. Yeah. I'm bery dedicated and I will most likely read your newest story out. It looks interesting. Anyway! Keep it up! I can't wait for the next chapter already! XD
jessicas favorite stories chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
0_0 dominic 0_0 dont leave us hanging to long plzzzzzz
Vladimirlen chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
I wish next time Ryan sees Dominic, he'll punch him in the face. Heck! I want to punch Dominic. I hate that guy. I just wish that Ryan tuffens up a bit now that he's older.
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
You ARE an evil creation. The FRUSTRATION! SCREAM! I shall go punch a pillow or something.

UPDATE, goddammit!
cratermaker chapter 20 . 10/8/2011
For heaven's sake, Shady, put Max down...

Anyway, wisdom tooth surgery went great; it's been a week, and I've only got some minor pain at this point. Don't be too scared about getting your wisdom teeth out; just do everything that they tell you and be really careful and everything will be fine.

Anywho. Who is this new character, I wonder?

I wanna know...
Ivy Climbroe chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
Well, no matter what ben says, I thought this chapter was brilliant! I like the kid who helped out Ryan, that was so cool! I also can't wait for the next chapter! Man I swear, if this wasn't already based on a movie it would be published. Also, PLEASE don't make him go back to Dominic! GOD hasn't he suffered enough? Well, I suppose it is titled "Still Suffering" lol. Oh! The part where the first camera clicks, I was betting on my life it was a Dominic with a gun behind Ryans head. SO WAY TO GO, I'M DEAD NOW! jk sorry, I'm a little hyper. Alright I'm going to stop writing now, BUT DON'T STOP!LUV IT!

-Ivy C.
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
You did? I didn't notice.

Okay, I did notice, but I didn't make a big deal out of it or anything. ;)

Ooh, do I sense some slash coming up?

...Please let there be slash coming up.

I think it'll just make the story ten times more exciting. Especially if Dominic finds out and gets all possessive and then something BIG happens at the Dominc-gets-Ryan-back scene. That would be tres epical. XD

This story is seriouisly top-notch. I love it. And you're writing is also totally awesome. (:
Fumiki chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
Wow, Ben already said what I wanted to say. I think I like this new character :P

Anyway, unless Kyle and Terry did something that can make Ryan forget about their mistakes, then I might like them more. Might. lol

Thank you for the update, and please update more! I want to know about that boy with skateboard! He seems interesting XD
Pancakegirl chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
haha. I've been reading this for a while now so I thought i'd finally review lol. AND I saw Max's desperate plee for air so I think you should probably let him go XD

I'm kinda sad that this chapter seemed a little short to me. I'm really interested as to how Ryan is going to deal with going back to school or seeing old friends and stuff like that. I hope he never meets Dominic again and then I kinda hope he does just to see what will happen but this story has great potential and i thank you for still updating. :) It makes me happy cuz I'm kinda crazy for your work. Like i think I've read all of your stories and check like ten times a day to see if you updated cuz I'm that crazy for stuff haha. Anyway I bet your tired of my rambling and this is a long review so I'm gonna stop.

Keep up with the updates :)
WeFallForever chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
Hmm, this new chacracter seems pretty cool. He's in my good books! I am, however, worried about how Ryan handled those questions. Update soon!
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
I love random characters like that. Mysterious and all. 3
jessicas favorite stories chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
Someone to sweep ryan of his feet maybe? hmmmmmm 0_0 keep up the goodwork and dont abandon kay? to many good stories get abandoned sadly *sniff sniff*
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
Little Ryan is so O.O I don't even know what to call it. I love her.
WeFallForever chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
Absolutely beautiful! I legitimately almost cried at how innocent and sweet baby Ryan is. It's exactly what he needs right now. Keep up the good work, and update soon!
Ivy Climbroe chapter 19 . 9/20/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! I love the ending, you are such a fantastic writer! By the way, thank you for thanking me! lol anyway I really do hope you continue and make sure to have a happy day!

:) can't wait for the next update! U ROK