Reviews for Still Suffering
Ivy Climbroe chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !DON'T DO IT, I BEG OF YOU! DON'T DON"T DON'T! I CAN JUST SEE IT, HE WILL CAPTURE HIM AND THEN IT WILL ALL JUST BE TERRIBLE! DON'T PUT YOUR READERS THROUGH THAT HORRID PAIIIIIN! GOD I SWEAR, I WILL PERSONALLY GET THIS PUBLISHED FOR YOU AND THEN EVERYONE CAN READ THIS STORY, AND THIS CHAPTER AND BEG FOR RYAN NOT TO GET RECAPTURED BY DOMINIC! JEEZ I'M FREAKING OUT AND THIS IS JUST A STORY! THIS IS BETTER THAN TWILIGHT. (IM ACTUALLY NOT THAT BIG A FAN OF TWILIGHT, BUT IT MADE LIKE A NATIONAL CRISIS CUZ IT WAS SO GOOD SO TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT!) GOD I WISH I HAD YOUR TALENT!
WeFallForever chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
It really did just get serious! Dominic can't get him-everything is supposed to work out now. Ugh, update soon!
Pancakegirl chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
OMGEEEE! AHHHHHHH! XD NOOOOOOOO NOT DOMINIC! Well it was what I was asking for wasn't it...? Yeah it was.. I'm a terrible person for wishing torture on poor Ryan. One thing I need to tell you though and actually laughed at and I'm sorry but you said "I ignored the amazed stairs" lol XD I think you meant Stares. It's in the beginning of the story if you want to fix it. I first thought "Wow Stairs are amazed" haha. Sorry for laughing but yeah you might want to fix that. Other than that this chapter got my pulse racing. I can't believe Dominic the sicko is back already! NOOOOOO! This is turning into a long review but whatever. Yeah. I'm bery dedicated and I will most likely read your newest story out. It looks interesting. Anyway! Keep it up! I can't wait for the next chapter already! XD
jessicas favorite stories chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
0_0 dominic 0_0 dont leave us hanging to long plzzzzzz
Vladimirlen chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
I wish next time Ryan sees Dominic, he'll punch him in the face. Heck! I want to punch Dominic. I hate that guy. I just wish that Ryan tuffens up a bit now that he's older.
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
You ARE an evil creation. The FRUSTRATION! SCREAM! I shall go punch a pillow or something.

UPDATE, goddammit!
cratermaker chapter 20 . 10/8/2011
For heaven's sake, Shady, put Max down...

Anyway, wisdom tooth surgery went great; it's been a week, and I've only got some minor pain at this point. Don't be too scared about getting your wisdom teeth out; just do everything that they tell you and be really careful and everything will be fine.

Anywho. Who is this new character, I wonder?

I wanna know...
Ivy Climbroe chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
Well, no matter what ben says, I thought this chapter was brilliant! I like the kid who helped out Ryan, that was so cool! I also can't wait for the next chapter! Man I swear, if this wasn't already based on a movie it would be published. Also, PLEASE don't make him go back to Dominic! GOD hasn't he suffered enough? Well, I suppose it is titled "Still Suffering" lol. Oh! The part where the first camera clicks, I was betting on my life it was a Dominic with a gun behind Ryans head. SO WAY TO GO, I'M DEAD NOW! jk sorry, I'm a little hyper. Alright I'm going to stop writing now, BUT DON'T STOP!LUV IT!

-Ivy C.
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
You did? I didn't notice.

Okay, I did notice, but I didn't make a big deal out of it or anything. ;)

Ooh, do I sense some slash coming up?

...Please let there be slash coming up.

I think it'll just make the story ten times more exciting. Especially if Dominic finds out and gets all possessive and then something BIG happens at the Dominc-gets-Ryan-back scene. That would be tres epical. XD

This story is seriouisly top-notch. I love it. And you're writing is also totally awesome. (:
Fumiki chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
Wow, Ben already said what I wanted to say. I think I like this new character :P

Anyway, unless Kyle and Terry did something that can make Ryan forget about their mistakes, then I might like them more. Might. lol

Thank you for the update, and please update more! I want to know about that boy with skateboard! He seems interesting XD
Pancakegirl chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
haha. I've been reading this for a while now so I thought i'd finally review lol. AND I saw Max's desperate plee for air so I think you should probably let him go XD

I'm kinda sad that this chapter seemed a little short to me. I'm really interested as to how Ryan is going to deal with going back to school or seeing old friends and stuff like that. I hope he never meets Dominic again and then I kinda hope he does just to see what will happen but this story has great potential and i thank you for still updating. :) It makes me happy cuz I'm kinda crazy for your work. Like i think I've read all of your stories and check like ten times a day to see if you updated cuz I'm that crazy for stuff haha. Anyway I bet your tired of my rambling and this is a long review so I'm gonna stop.

Keep up with the updates :)
WeFallForever chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
Hmm, this new chacracter seems pretty cool. He's in my good books! I am, however, worried about how Ryan handled those questions. Update soon!
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
I love random characters like that. Mysterious and all. 3
jessicas favorite stories chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
Someone to sweep ryan of his feet maybe? hmmmmmm 0_0 keep up the goodwork and dont abandon kay? to many good stories get abandoned sadly *sniff sniff*
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
Little Ryan is so O.O I don't even know what to call it. I love her.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »