Reviews for The Tale of a Dead Girl
DesertOrchidx chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Another amazing chapter! I love the sort of dark humour that's just showing it's head. Maisie seems like the sort of girl I could have a good conversation with! :) Your image of the underworld is interesting and I love it! Very dicrpitive and vivid, I saw it in my mind like a movie. You have the professional skill and finesse of a succesful writer! :D
DesertOrchidx chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
woah...I have the chills! An amazing first chapter! As soon as I read the summary I was like I have to read this! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
RiddlesAreMystery chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
wow this is very good and Ihope you write more **
Navaura chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
There was only a minor mistake in capter One. That is when you used where instead of were. Where are you going? We were going to the mall.

Anyhow, the chapter's nice. Interesting that she seems as if she was trapped behind the mirror in another demension. However, I like.
Navaura chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Alrighty bailey, I read two chapters and I must say it is really good and I love the beginning of the story. The poems are great. The information of the story backpage is good too. I felt compelled to read it because it was intriguing. Anyhow, I am going to follow this. It has promise! :)
Theopenbook chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
this is a wonderful idea. i love it and i would definitely love to see more on this topic. it was wonderful please update soon.