Reviews for When the Sun Goes Down
Maya chapter 25 . 8/19/2011
Awesome! Yay! She's dead. Will there be sequel soon? I sure hope so. Please say there's gonna be a sequel. Love love love this story. LOVE! And you say it isn't good? *sprays with water* Bad muffin! Anyway, you are awesome. I like how you portrayed Tyler's hurt over Mac's death. I hate that Dawn died! But not everyone gets out alive and happy, in the end. Another thing I liked: Logan's obvious guilt for killing Tyler's parents. Yeah, they were evil, cruel, and mostly abusive, but they were his parents. And Jamie! I thought he was going to die! What's going to happen to Dawn's apprentices? I actually hope Jamie will take them in. Argh! So many questions left unanswered! I really hope there is a sequel to this. *hopes with all her heart*
Maya chapter 25 . 8/19/2011
Marquess chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
You say this story isn’t very good, but it’s phenomenal. And you wrote this when you were fourteen? I wish I could have written anything remotely close to this at that age. I really love this story a lot, it’s amazingly written and the story itself has plenty of substance. :)
Ashley4287 chapter 25 . 5/28/2011
aww such a sad ending D: but yeah it was a great story! and i finally figured out where the name came from :P
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 25 . 5/27/2011
lol awesome story buddy! I loved it! Poor Dawn
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 24 . 5/27/2011
lol, I like the saying at the ending. And hallelujah! Erica is dead! The wicked bitch is dead! Woohoo! lol awesome job buddy!
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 23 . 5/27/2011
Yeah Kitt! Kill that pyscho bitch! Do it! Do it! Do it! hehehe, great job buddy!
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
yay! Finally! I've been waiting for this battle! Woohoo! hehe, great job buddy!
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 21 . 5/27/2011
O.O what's going on with Kitt! I must know! hehehe, great chappie buddy!
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 20 . 5/27/2011
Jeez! That stupid larth just won't die! hehehe, Great chappie buddy! I love it! poor guys.
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 19 . 5/27/2011
lol awesome! Man, Erica won't give up will she! Damn bitch! lol, nice job buddy!
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 18 . 5/27/2011
hehe, I see you included your empath from your book! lol, Great job buddy! I like Dawn, she's nice
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 17 . 5/27/2011
lol, I can't wait to meet Dawn! She seems nice! hehe, I wonder where the larth went. Awesome job!
Ashley4287 chapter 18 . 5/26/2011
dang. that's all i got, it's a good thing so don't freak out ok? haha i really love it :D
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 16 . 5/26/2011
Damn it! What is it with you and cliff hangers! hehe, great chappie buddy! Hope they make it out alive!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »