Reviews for Amanda's Gun
slave to the voices chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Damn! That was about as perfect as a writer can get. You handled the topic exceptionally. This is without a doubt one of the most disturbingly beautiful stories I've read in a while, not only on this site but anywhere. My hat's off to you!
slave to the voices chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I don't usually have the attention span to read stories on here that are this long, but I'm trapped. Your style and content has me completely hooked.

Great chapter, reading on...
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow, Amanda seems a little moody. Very good chapter. I'm curious to see how you are going to handle such a delicate topic. Things like this are happening so often around the country, it's sad that they aren't that shocking anymore.

Reading on...
Alberichi chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Too bad we'll never get to know the reasons behind her killing spree, but maybe we all know the reasons after all.

The characters were believable, I loved it.

Poor Rhys could not get past the guilt. I think it is a wrong idea to think that we are responsible of the lives of other people in those situations. Strange that the psy he is seeing did not get that point accross first.

I loved reading this story. I hope that you have other wonderful thrillers in your list!
Alberichi chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
I am awed! The killing of the teacher was intense. I like the main character and how he finally spoke at the end
Alberichi chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
After reading this story, I had to create an account!

What you wrote deserves the title of a thriller! I can't wait to know why she is behaving this way!
C. Holywell-Black chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Oh... damn. Really... whoa. That hit me quite personally.

Excellently written. You really got inside the head of those who never really understood, never quite knew how to deal.

I shall be checking out some of your other stuff.

Congrats!

C.
C. Holywell-Black chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Uh... wow. I read this whilst listening to the 'Law Abiding Citizen Suite', and it got my heart rate going immediately. Fantastic. Well done!

Favouriting...