Reviews for The Stereotypical World of Romantic Clichés
Angel Princess 31 chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
NO! COLLIN NOT LUCAS! COLLIN! :'(
Angel Princess 31 chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
YES, DUMP THE JERK. DUMP HIM.
Angel Princess 31 chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
Hahaha, he's just a big baby XD
Angel Princess 31 chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
I LOVE COLLIN SO MUCH IF THEY DON'T GET TOGETHER, I'LL BE SO SAD :( :( :( :(
Angel Princess 31 chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
I forgot to mention - I totally agree all the way with everything Naomi says about relationships. That's the way they should be done :)
Angel Princess 31 chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
THIS IS SO AWESOME XD
Nami98 chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
I LOVE IT! Update soon please! this is an AMAZING story! :D
Rosalinda Pink chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Awwww, Naomi is so sweet! Lucas had better not hurt her, or else...! I would like it if you would put more in lucas' POV though, considering you've done so before. I do hope you haven't stopped writing this, please update soon!
Amy chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Hope you come back to this story soon. It's very cute.
Sarah chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
This is very well written, and the emotional responses are true to life. The only things that could be more realistic are that the jocks have a basketball in class. Even jocks never have basketballs in school; that's only in the movies. The bullying scene is also not realistic because in today's schools classic bullying like this really no longer occurs. The bullying I see is mostly all verbal abuse, even that done by the strong and popular jocks, but I know that you're going for cliche here so I totally understand if that's the way you want it. It's so good, and I hope you write more because it's gripping, fast-paced, interesting, and just really good!
Dancedivaw1309 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
awesome story, just started reading it and its pretty offing sweet!

good work! :D
BabyYouraFirework chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
WOWZIES!

Amaziiiiiiiing story! :D

been reading it :)

i havnt reviewed because I hate reviewing then reading on unless theres something i realllllly want to review about :)

i love this, and all your others.

keep writing!

update soooooon (: x
Myst C chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
Ok, this was really cute...

Lucas is just adorable!

I want to see a possessive side of him

or in other words jealousy xD

I loved it!