Reviews for The Angel of Salvation
Bleeding Pages chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
I really like your story. your plot is amazing! I'm very interested in how this will play out, considering there are 3 guys that are all deeply involved in her life. Why can't she drink? is their a specific reason? did i just miss it? and i know how you feel about not getting reviews i know exactly how you feel. I've gotten one real review and it feels like people don't actually want to read my story. What was that other website you mentioned? because if i don't get any reviews I might move it to their. I really hope you keep writing this because it lets people forget who they are for a while, you're very very talented. I felt like i was reading a novel you could easily get this published. Sorry my review is so long, i really hope you update soon. Thank you so much!
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
I don't get why this story doesn't have more reviews! It's fabulous! A packet of awesomesauce! I'm going to fave this and I promise I'll review on every chapter from here on out! It certainly deserves that much.
blue chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
i loved the characters. this story is great. I'd love to learn more about stell. keep going!
runwayx23 chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
Wow! I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews, it's amazing. I just spent about two hours reading this and didn't even realize how much time had passed. I was really surprised, in a good way, about how the prophecy actually (maybe) involves three guys instead of just one. I really like Toss and the dragon, so knowing that she won't have to choose between them makes me very happy! I like Gabe, too, but I feel like I know more about the other two so I'm more attached to them. I hate when people say that guys and girls can never be just friends, so it's so awesome that Toss and Sunny really are. This whole world you've created is captivating and believable in the way that you've crafted it. I can't wait to read more!
EmmieEms313 chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
I absolutely love this story...I know how it is when you get a hundred views and no reviews. Its really demeaning to a writer. I still love the story...I cant wait for the next chapter... I think she should be with Toss. Just because he seems to fit the best with her. Sometimes passion isn't all there is in a relationship and Kiiros already bedded another girl and has grown apart from Jules. I cant wait to see what happens.
m chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
Good to see another chapter out. I'm really curious as to which guy is what in the prophesy. Sorry for not reviewing sooner, I am a lazy bitch lmao.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Oh god, i'm so sorry that i've taken forever to read this chapter! I've been so busy with school and stuff (next week's my last week for like...ever o_o) oh...I should probably mention that this is Princess of blah blah blah and i've just changed my user name... ;

Anyway, amazing chapter! I was totally into it! I am praying that Toss is her soul-mate. I seriously am! haha xD

It's great that Jules has found someone who's her own kind to help her but I kind of get the feeling that something awful will happen during the next few chapters /

Anyways, please update soon! I simply can't wait to see what'll happen next! :D
buttons chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Just found this story this morning and was reading it nonstop! It's really great! I love Toss. Please update soon! 3
AzulFire chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
I knew something was off because chapter 8 didn't flow with chapter 7 ... I thought I was crazy or missed something ... Lol but I'm loving this story ... Keep updating

!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Weren't they in Australia in the previous chapter? It kind of feels like I've missed a section or something, the tension at the start of the chapter seems to come out of no where.
EmmieEms313 chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
wow great chapter. I have to say. Im not a big Gabe fan. love the story. cant wait for the next chapter. much love.
EmmieEms313 chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
amazing story. i cant wait for the next chapter. im hooked. much love.

P.S Toss and Jules need to have a moment. It would be amazing to see how he really feels about her.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Wow! So Rosie can see her? That's just...wow! I wonder who's side she gets the genes from?

Amazing chapter, as usual. I loved every bit of it :D

Please update soon! :D
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Yay! Toss and Juliet time! ...yes I'm calling her Juliet cause I can't remember her other name, lol. Amazing chapter, I love love loved it :) Please update soon! :D
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Woah, looks like her life is changing, though I really wish I knew if it was for the good or bad /

Lucky her, kissed by three incredibly attractive men in one night, although, Toss is still my favourite :)

Amazing chapter! I swear i'm in love with this story.

Please update ASAP! :D