Reviews for So Yesterday
Jo chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
Hey loved this story but you really need to either stop using an auto correct function when writing or double check your words ( I don't know if English is your second language or something) because there were quite a few words that were wrong in this story. eg exiting instead of exciting, and shows instead of shoes, Still loved it though :)
displacedfemale chapter 22 . 4/3/2013
I really enjoyed this, I got so engrossed that when I finally looked up from the screen having finished I found that it was 8 in the morning and i'd been reading all through the night!

I liked that Tristan and Jessie were able to work things out so quickly after all that time apart, I think it was a great display of soulmates and how splitting over something ridiculous and insignificant which was blown out of proportion isn't really a proper split and instead is a pause, that can easily be picked back up.

Great job!
displacedfemale chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Hmm, there appears to be an interesting dynamic between Jess and Tristan, I'm super curious as to what went on between them.

What's the hint of resentment from Tristan about?!
displacedfemale chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I love these loop like fics, where you start kind of in the middle and work either way from there. Gets me intrigued.
FairyTaleDreams chapter 22 . 1/6/2013
I really loved the story :) Simple and romantic. Keep writing!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 22 . 12/15/2012
Such a beautiful story :) once again i am amazed by your writing skills and i love your storis so far and i cant wait to read more! Keep up the awesome work :D xx
ClownMask chapter 22 . 8/7/2012
Sweet and heart warming yet intense and captivating. This was a good work and i also like some of your other stories like All the maybes and ifs
mylittleprincess chapter 22 . 6/19/2012
awesome story!
Rivea chapter 22 . 3/26/2012
Hello! I'm Rivea from MCMB if you remember me haha. ANyway, I've been terribly preoccupied with exams an haven't been on MCMB since, like forever.

I just chanced on here today and I loved this story and I think I just hadn't read the last chapte rwhich I now did and I feel soooo happy.

Okay, I'll stop now.

Ri :)
Miss Scorpio chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
Nice ending but still feel it could use 1 more chapter.. not to show the wedding but 9 months later when Tess has the baby! It'll be a good reason to flash fwd... the reader gets to see how Jess and Tristan are doing with married life and how the new baby effects everyone's lives.. I guess this would be your epilogue. Just a thought not a major issue or anything.. overall I really liked the story.. great characters that are really well developed.
LoveAntiquity chapter 22 . 1/26/2012
A really lovely story, thank you for sharing :)
Astarael-11 chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
Hey Clavie!

Ah sorry for the late reply but I finally caught up with your story only to find that it was the end.

It was such a sweet story and I thought Tristan was absolutely lovely. He was so great with Kylie and Jess and Kylie together was also really great.

I absolutely loved the story, thought it was really great to read.

I know this may be a little premature but I must know, would you happen to have any other stories in the works? It's just not the same when you don't have a new Clavie story to look forward to...
larafrancesca chapter 22 . 1/11/2012
I think the ending was slightly abrupt. I was all geared up to hear about the wedding and then it just stopped. Maybe it's just me... but you could look at it!

I really enjoyed it though, thank you for sharing :D
sarah.evangelina chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
I love Tristan. 3
Unicornsrgood4yourmetabolism13 chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
Wow. That was incredible. SOOOOOO professional! Absolutely brilliant story. Thanks for posting it!
141 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »