Reviews for So Yesterday
Astarael-11 chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
That was definitely a sweet chapter, and a long one too :D

They are soo cute together and I know that they're together but I'm just waiting for something to come between the two of them until they can finally sort things out...

Sigh, it's not an easy road to love :P

Anyway, great chapter (as always), really enjoyed it and I can't wait for the next one!
Ice Bubble chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
Hoo! Hooh! *evil smirk*
leavemeialone chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
Hm ... this seems a little strange. Everything seem so right and nothing seems wrong. Don't get me wrong, I certainly love it. But, I feel as though something bad has to come. Will Jess push him away?
mihaela chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
I realy loved it
QuickSilverSand chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
aw, very cute
Anu chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
YAY! You just made my day Clave :D
aliaschantra chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
Lovely indeed. It was so serene.
Novella Vialli chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
I have a feeling that something bad is on the way...
Astarael-11 chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
Aw, Dean is such a sweetheart and he is one of my favourite characters of yours (which, now that I think about it, I say about every character for every story you have :P). He did make a hell of a lot of sense though.

And wow, go Tristan and Tess. I'm betting they are having one hell of a good time in that room. I think they're going to play board games in ther... Yep, definitely board games :P

Great update as always and I can't wait for the next one!
Ice Bubble chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Ah, the poor pizza guy. I think this is super sweet though. HURRY UP AND UPDATE! :(

Please?
Miss Scorpio chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
You leave us hanging at the worst points but I love this story. Your characters are believable, their interactions are real, even the way you describe the setting is on point. You def have a talent for writing and I can not wait to read the rest.. hurry up already :)
a little girl chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
next next next next chapter up pls! :)
leavemeialone chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
I can't help but smile when I read this story. It is super cute. I like hearing about their cute past until the end of their relationship. I like reading both of their perspective. Tristian is so cute and caring with his sister. I like how they practically know each other so well. I get how scared she is, but I think he is worth it. The two remind me of Veronica Mars, the television show, where the protagonist keeps running away from the one she loves. I am very curious with the morning after, will she run? I am so excited to read what will come next. I hope you update soon. I really really really enjoyed this!
Novella Vialli chapter 9 . 8/7/2011