Reviews for So Yesterday
a little girl chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
AHHHHH! pls update very soon! :)
a little girl chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
cute tess! :)
a little girl chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Like.
a little girl chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
more more more :)
a little girl chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I think you deserve a lot of reviews for this story! :)
a little girl chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I really like it! :)
Nathalie chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
I absolutely love this chapter... at first them kissing after they had an argument felt like a stretch, like thats not how their first kiss would happen but in the next two of three sentences you definately made it work... and I loved it. I think you did a really good job of showing how strong their chemistry still is even before the kiss.
Nathalie chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
So far I love the story. I think the characters are really well developed. I thought that the chapter where Tris and Jess are in her office there was a very realistic feel to it like she really is a doctor and we're really in her office, so I think that was really well done. Also generally just a lot of the description is really great. I would like to know more about the mother, cuz right now I'm thinking she abandoned Kylie for her own selfish reasons but still think its possible that she died. I dont know if this is going to be explicitly stated later but as a reader I'm just a little curious.

I do wish that line where Tristan is talking about what Jess did next surprised him would've seemed more natural because the way the sentence was phrased it was so obvious that the author is intentionally leaving us hanging.. if it had been "Which is why I was so surprised when she..." and then grampa comes in, it gives the appearance that his thoughts were really being interrupted, even though we still know the author is leaving us hanging on purpose it has a more natural feel to it I think.

Other than that I think the very last sentence can be omitted because it gives away too much.. As the reader Im pretty sure Tris and Jess are gonna hook-up in way shape or form but I still have a little doubt, still thinking about other possible twist scenarios, but by saying "of course I was destined to be wrong" it takes away all the doubt and then as the reader I know there are no other possibilities.

I know I wrote a lot but just wanted to give my full opinion but overall I really love this story. I'm actually a little addicted to it and I cant wait to see what happens next!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
I NEED MORE!

I NEED IT!
aliaschantra chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Too short. :(
CMTaylor chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
OMG poor Kylie...aww hurry up and update!
Northfacegrl5 chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
OH MY GOD! Poor Kylie!
Novella Vialli chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Drama after drama!
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Love it, love it, love it! Keep going! x
Astarael-11 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
YES! They kissed! That bodes well for them (but things are never that easy are they Clavie :P)

That was a great chapter as always and I finally understand why Tristan is so angry, to be honest, I think he had a right to be but then, Jess did have her reasons...

Fantastic update and I can't wait for the next one!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »