Reviews for All Boys' Only Girl
idon'tknowhowtodance chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Yay! You finally updated :D

I'll be looking forward to the future chapters
PleaseInsertNameHere chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Oh, and BTW this reminds me of that game My Candy Love...you know, that chapter where the president, student council or whatever, was fighting. Or did I get that wrong?
PleaseInsertNameHere chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
OH MY GOD DUDE WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?! For PETE'S SAKE I followed this EPIC story LAST YEAR. WTF HAPPENED.

Good chapter! Make sure you update SOON, got that soldier?!
helenc chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
keep going. :)
Alyksandra Barqada chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
This is COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY EPIC. :D
Blissful Smile chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Ehe, it' real humorous. Even I don't have that big of a potty mouth. But anyway, yeah, it's awesome. Heh. .
idon'tknowhowtodance chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
The story plot is great and i love your protagonist Yuuri x)

I hope that there would be more events which would bring out the protagonist's comical bitchy attitude which possibly will grab the interests of the guys in the story

I've noticed that you haven't been updating some time so PLEASE DON'T FORGET THIS STORY and get your arse back at your computer chair and start working on it woman! -_- ))))

until then,

x S.P.
Helen C chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
lovely just lovely. Yuuri is an awesome character. i wouldn't mind helping her with some pranks. haha. :)
DecayedDreams chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Just a little mistake here "I said: my name is Yuuri and I go to school here." it should be "I said 'my name is Yurri and I go to school here.'"

I know it's hard with your writing style but I would still like to see longer descriptive paragraphs, your writing style focuses on the conversation.

Also, you need to learn how to transition into the next scene. Putting a line there is good but you don't need to specific in bold where your next scene takes place. Instead of having something like "Gymnasium, Locker Room

About ten minutes later, "

you could have

In the gymnasium about ten minutes later...

"Whatever," he said finally, "but keep - but should be capitalized here even though it's in a middle of a sentence but because it's beside the "

You got a lots in your chapter, most of it are actions of the characters, which by no means is this to put you down. It's great how you can put so much detail into their actions. You definitely got the mindset of your main character down, great job.
HoodiLuv chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
its only the first chapter iv'e read so far and i love it
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
It very good can't wait to read more!
MusicalOtaku chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
This relationship between Yuuri and "monkey-brow" seems VERY interesting :). I smell rivalry between these two. I wonder what he's gonna pull. Well sorry its been FOREVER since I reviewed.
DecayedDreams chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
I can't believe I haven't mentioned this yet but it's been a problem with all of your chapters; a capital letter always comes after a quotation mark (") when someone is talking. It's like a new sentence in spoken word. Actually even if they are in mid sentence it still needs to be capitalized. Just open up a book if you don't believe me.

1 A small mistake here

So I, the Marvelous Ever-Gorgeous Yuuri-sama

If you read this out loud it would be " So I (pause) the..." it sounds okay if you read it out loud but grammar wise it's totally wrong it should be "So, I..."

2 This is totally fine

I took a peek out of my hiding place, a camcorder in hand

but for a smoother transaction I would take out "a" after the comma.

I'm having a really hard time getting into this story. I don't know if it's the character's attitude of the main character or the lack of my kind of story line. It just seems like how the character lives in an all boys environment there doesn't seem to be a reason why she's is there.
DecayedDreams chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Hey I'm back. I haven't been on fictionpress for a while but it's great to see that you have updates.

First I would type out the numbers just so it looks a little more professional (ex. 26th vs twenty-sixth)but your "180 degree" is fine with just the numbers so it really depends on what the context is.

Ipod vs ipod personally I like Ipod better just because it is a real object and it does have copyrights. So I would respect Apple and have it capitalized.
thebrokenhearted21 chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
OMG this is the story of my life almost! Im in high school in 3 classes as the only girl! I can so relate to how Yuu-Ri feels and I love this story!