Reviews for Teenage Mom
Xandria Cosette chapter 26 . 3/1
This story is really heavy. I don't mean that in a bad way. It's pretty good since you are able to carry that through the story and still have really awesome comic relief too. You've also had little to none spelling errors. So far I'm loving this story. XD Also hating on Alex too. I can't wait to see what else you write in the future.
Mrs.Cupcake chapter 26 . 1/31
Dude! The wait is killing me. I love you story, please update soon.
WriteMeALife chapter 26 . 1/11
Danggit! Stop beating around the bush, I want to know what's going on! I want all of it to finally be laid out in black and white! I don't like greys, they cause to much confusion even if they add to stories. ;) Anyways, please update soon. I like your storyline and want to know what the heck is going on with Alex, he definitely seems to have multiple personalities (so does Gabriel).
Guest chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
I really like this story because of all its twist and turns keep up the good work and please update soon
Red Sphinx chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
I love all your stories soooo much! Please dont stop writing now, you've got us all hooked! I thought you'd abandoned this story so i was really happy to see an update! I waiting very impatiently for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/15/2013
man great chapter waiting for more
ans alex so weak man the man got no balls
FilleInsomniaque229 chapter 26 . 8/14/2013
Alex sucks butt right now.
Dreaminglight chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
Finally! Finally! Alex shows his feelings and takes action on them! Finally! (Cries of joy)!
gulistanlik chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
I really like this story! At the start the abruptness of Andrew's introduction into Drea's life under seemingly bizarre, random circumstances made this seem like a crackfic. I can now feel it definitely isn't! I love Drea's character, she's hilarious. I'm also wondering if Andrew is the 4th brother and is from someone the father knocked up unknowingly. Or is it from a sister? Hmm. Needless to say can't wait till next chapter!
gulistanlik chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
This feels like a crackfic, I'm loving it!
isabelleflorendo chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
I'm loving Gabriel in this chapter :) Update soon!
jamesgirl06 chapter 26 . 8/11/2013
Cant wait to see how all this turns out!
Dreaminglight chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
When you mentioned Hello Baby I was like:what's that? Never heard of it.
Now it's one of my favorite reality shows ! Thanks so much for mentioning it or else I would have not learned of it's existence!
All For Jesus chapter 26 . 8/11/2013
Noooooo! Don't hate on Alex!
desparate fan chapter 25 . 6/25/2013