Reviews for Teenage Mom
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
omg that chapter of Jerks made me cry! hahah this chapter made me kind of sad too! hahaha
aMyTaichoDa chapter 19 . 9/18/2011
OH.

EM.

GEE.

THAT'S IT. I THINK I LOVE YOU.

This is one of the BEST fics i've EVER READ. NO KIDDING. I TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTELY G'ADORE THIS.

LIKE SERIOUSLY. PAINT MY FACE WHITE AND GIMME SOME LARGE SHOES, CUZ IM LOVIN' IT.

...hehehe.

;D

BUT SERIOUSLY, DUDE. God, how do you do it?

And 10 hottie points on the username ;D

AND OMG YA'LL BETTER GET WRITTIN' CUZ I SWEAR I'LL HAVE A HEARTATTACK IF I DONT FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT *eye twitches*

Alright, yeh, creepyness aside 3 i swear im BREATHING THIS STUFF. Sorry i didnt review before, but... Yeah.

}:D

YOU BETTER KEEP WRITTING OR IMMA SLAP YOU, YOU HEAR ME?

•w• - me. Ferocious, i know.

:'D i just... Wow. You're my freaking hero.

;D

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

~aMyTaichoDa~
Jane P chapter 19 . 9/18/2011
FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY!

must update soon :)
LaughsWithTears chapter 19 . 9/16/2011
Aww... More please? I really want it. And two cliffies in a row? You be eeeeviiiil. :P
silverspigot chapter 19 . 9/15/2011
I'm so loving these chapters. Very dramatic. I didn't think Drea had it in her. I'm really glad that the 'last year' thing has been cleared up! It's made me a super happy reviewer. I hope Drea doesn't forget what he said, given that she's just drank like 700mL (is that how much it was?) of alcohol...
Lea Brown chapter 19 . 9/15/2011
Oh my god seriously everytime I see a new chapter alert for this story in my email.I go into a extreme excited mode oh my god! He confessed but you gave us a cliffhanger...whyyy? Now everyday I'll checked your tumblr for extra bits on the chapter.

-From a very happy fan.
noriepie chapter 19 . 9/15/2011
soooo...

so...

soo..

she actually slept with Alex that night but called him someone else by accident?
zucalover chapter 18 . 9/10/2011
OMG SAY YES DREA SAY YES SAY THE FUCK YES
Random Fan chapter 18 . 9/6/2011
I just started reading this and I am hooked! I can't wait for the next chapter to be up! My heart aches when Drea's does. I feel so connected and so involved.. Haha I'm such a nerd! _* Keep up the good work!
CaBlasch87 chapter 18 . 9/5/2011
oh me gee...wow..love it!
takemetoinfinity122 chapter 18 . 9/3/2011
Bitch! Please please please please please update! Like right this second! This story is amazing and I am seconds away from dying right now! Please please please post! I'm literally begging!
silverspigot chapter 18 . 9/3/2011
Ooh! Eloping! How fun! I really didn't expect that! But great, great, great job! I love this chapter! So maybe not the most awaited romantic scene, but it's been well received nonetheless
Lycoris-47 chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
Augh! This is soo cute, and sweet. Oh, and angst, can't forget that! I love how well you portray the characters, and actually keep them in character. I also quite adore Drea's mental ramblings. In the last chapter I was so confused - I was halfway through before I realized that it was Alex's pov. Heh. I had to go back to the very beginning of the chapter, and re-read it.

And yes, I did look up Mad Gunner...
ToastieJinx chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
Update soon! The not knowing of her answer is killing me!

I hope she says something good! Ahhh I'm far too excited to read this next chapter!
purple.y-goodness chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
Aweeeeee!

Except for the romantic part Alex sounds really scary though.
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »