Reviews for Intervention
Animewolf089 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Just came over from reading my all time FictionPress favorite author, and now I think I've fallen for another one 3 You're a skilled writer, girl! You both are. I'm glad you two found happiness together :) Now that I've finished reading everything Sy wrote, I'm gonna move onto you, muahahaha. All nighter, anyone?
frigidfrijoles chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Awwwwww this is so sweet. I'm so happy for you guys. I've been silently following you guys' stories for years now. I love you guys' stories-you both are fantastic writers and I'm inexplicably happy that you guys are happy together. It's little pieces of magic like this that makes life worth living and gives me hope that some day something wonderful van even happen to me. I wish you guys all the happiness in the world!
Blackstorm901 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Heh I read both parts to this and I laughed my ass off-I mean

*cough cough*

I was grinning after I read both parts to this story. Was this really how things happened? Don't take this the wrong way but...You guys are dorksXD Adorably confused dorks but dorks a more serious note though and not focusing on the hilarious way you guys got together, It sounds like you both had a rough time at the beginning, but in the end it all worked out and now some definite congratulations are in order:After all dealing with four years of undue tension...ugh.

So...Congrats you two Hope everything continues to work out for you both. I've been following your guys' stories on and off when I visit this site. From what I can see your both pretty amazing authors and I hope you continue to write. Good luck with whatever endeavors you have in the future.
TheOneOkami chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This... Honestly, you two, congratulations! It just so happens that I love BOTH of your writing styles, and I can truthfully say that when I saw most of my favorite stories were from you two, I was pleasantly shocked. Hell, I have a big shit eating grin right now. Again, gratz on getting together.

Lol at your characters forcing you, by the way. Good luck with being published, both you and Sy. Maybe with this, the fans will get new stories... *Hint Hint*...*Coughs* But I'm patient. *Gives you a big thumbs up* Enjoy floating on air, ladies! Hope you stay up there for eons!
KileyPane chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
A big sigh of relief at the end. Phew. I read Sy Itha's before this one, yet somehow as I read through I had to hold my breath. Thank you for sharing this snippet of your life with the world; it certainly made my day. I wish you both happiness.
zutAra101 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
AWWW so sweet!

Damn girl it looks like you were fighting hard.

This was really sweet has me all smiling and everything.

Hope you two have an awesome time in coupledom :) Well that is if I read this correctly lol '

Thanks for sharing :)