Reviews for Kutie Pie
Seirapearlvoice chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
I laughed a lot when reading this awesome!
CCKins chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
Woah, two things that caught my eye! The fact that Bunny said there were only two remaining Kutie Pie, when there are three colours of the rainbow left. And at the end, you said Kutie Bunny... Is Bunny the final Kutie Pie?

I see you took my idea of having a weapon. Thank you!

Can't wait for more!
Brendan Rizzo chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
Oh crap, fourth-wall breakage. That tenth grade algebra homework had better be some sort of Chekhov's Gun or something... like maybe the new girl will be able to solve it...
Silvernova34 chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
LOL! Making fun of my own favorite genre...so much fun :) Magical girl animes have so many plot holes, etc. yet I like them anyway. And you did an amazing job of satirizing the genre. But Kutie Pie? Could it be a more obivious reference to Pretty Cure? Then I saw your icon...its ok. Pretty Cure is my favorite. :)
CCKins chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
Hurray for the Chicken Nugget Smash! This is really funny! Can't wait to read more!

I really liked Siara as a valley girl idiot... now she's serious.

Can I suggest the next Kutie Pie (or the one after) have a weapon of some sort?
CCKins chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
I really like this story so far! It's like a real magical girl, parody or not! Though I wish Apple was actually brave enough to confront the Kutie Pie in a fight. I hope Pear avenges her!

Really Good work! Keep it up!
Brendan Rizzo chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
And of course, the main character's friend turns out to also be a Magical Girl. I'm sure everyone saw that coming from a mile away, but that's part of the parody, right? It's funny how neither Aya nor Opal freaks out the way any normal person would about the turn of events.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
This is actually pretty funny. So it's making fun of magical girls, eh? Well, that works out really well. I mean, think of the crazy and stupid things that are par for the course in that genre. Like villains with utterly unthreatening names (such as fruit, in this case). I can't wait to see more of this.