Reviews for Screw the Rules
awesomepineapple chapter 30 . 8/2/2013
wow im making my way through all your stories and they are really really good
wow again...
drown in my desire chapter 29 . 7/23/2013
YAYYYYY
drown in my desire chapter 28 . 7/23/2013
YAY
drown in my desire chapter 27 . 7/23/2013
yay bijou!
drown in my desire chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
oh my gosh, i hope she wins!
drown in my desire chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
aw, poor trevor.

WOW it has been a while since i read this story (:
HalfwayParanoid chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
I love this story, even if I don't understand Boxing lingo. Love your writing style.
jewelwriter chapter 29 . 8/30/2012
really enjoyed it
amandineh2000 chapter 26 . 8/17/2012
and once again french help :)
Be quiet! : tais-toi!
I do so much to keep your secret, and you tell everyone. Why? : j'ai tout fait pour garder ton secret et tu le dis à tout le monde. Pourquoi?
No,we keptthis secretfor so long. You hadno reasonto tell anyone. Do not make excuses. : Non, on a gardé ce secret pendant si longtemp. tu n'avais aucune raison de le dire à tout le monde . N'invente pas des excuses .
I do so much for you. All I wanted was for you to be my daughter who was pretty and popular. Why would you do this to me?: j'ai tellement fait pour toi. Tout ce que je voulais c'est que tu sois ma fille jolie et populaire. Pourquoi m'as tu fais ça?
amandineh2000 chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
hello
your story is really great the only trouble is that your french look like you have use google translation (wich mean that your french is full of mistake)
so i've tried to correct it (hope you're not thinking i'm putting my nose were it shoudn't go)
Let me pass! Laissez-moi passer !
" Calm down? Are you crazy? You told him?" "Me calmer? T'es folle? Tu lui as dis?"
If something goes wrong, you will be hurt. You'll be sad if you are discovered. si ça ce passe mal tu seras blessé , tu seras triste si tu es découverte
I cannotbelieveIcame all the wayhere justtosolvethisproblem. je ne peux pas croire que je sois venue jusqu'ici juste pour régler ce probleme
voilà for this chapter , I have done my best but just so you now "vous" is only use in a formal or "respectfull" way (like speaking to your boss or in court or if you are doing a regency novel :) )
hope i didn't bore you
Larrissa Freeman chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I just finished the story... It was amazing! I loved it!
asheepiage chapter 30 . 4/20/2012
No problem! I'll try and check your new story out ASAP :D asheepiage.
Amy Stardust chapter 29 . 4/16/2012
Wow. This story is amazing. I absolutely loved it!

I wasn't able to read for the past few months because I got really busy. And now that I have free time, I finished it in less than a day!

I hope you continue to write. :) (Time to read When Elements Collide. Mwahahahaha!)

-Amy Stardust
ChellyWrites chapter 29 . 4/14/2012
AWW I LOVED IT! You did an amazing job with this story! :) Thanks for writing, xoxo
starsaboveus chapter 29 . 4/13/2012
I like both story ideas, but I vote the princess one!
155 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »