Reviews for Screw the Rules
asheepiage chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
OMG! I absolutely love this story, so sad that this is the last chapter but excitement for the epilogue is much greater! Can't wait! :D asheepiage.
LDS Dreamer chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
Awes! I'm srt of sad it's over now...
SimranVim chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
Hurry up with the sequel! :D I CANT WAIT :D your a really good writer.
Cassandra Elizabeth chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
The ending was the cutest thing ever. I really like how you didn't rush the 'I love you'. I really think that they are in a good place right now and I can see the relationship really progressing in the future.

-PurpleEmoChick
silverthornedrose chapter 28 . 3/30/2012
I NEED THE EPILOGUE OMGGGG
ANannyMouse chapter 28 . 3/30/2012
Wow. I loved that story! It had a good plot, some romance a little action. Hats off to you! Marvelous job!
jasminesurf chapter 28 . 3/30/2012
LOVED it :)
xxWiingsxx chapter 28 . 3/30/2012
...

Can I just say that was an awesome ending?

Like I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT ENDING.

BUT WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE AN ENDING?

You should keep this story going forever. Like FOREVER.
Ice Bubble chapter 28 . 3/30/2012
Nice ending. :)
jasminesurf chapter 27 . 3/25/2012
Exciting chapter! I loved every part of it! :)
asheepiage chapter 27 . 3/25/2012
WOOHOO! Go Bijou! :D Great chapter! So sad to see it coming to an end :) But i'm sure she'll be fine, she ought to get some sponsers from that! haha :D Update soon! asheepiage.
DinaK chapter 26 . 3/25/2012
Oh my God,can't wait for the next!
starsaboveus chapter 27 . 3/25/2012
I don't want it to end!

But seriously. Good chapter. And I'll miss Bijou. I hope she and Jenny become friends again, though.

Despite how horny Jenny seems to be.
silverthornedrose chapter 27 . 3/24/2012
YAAAAAAY I'M SO EXCITED! OHMYGODDDD! Cannot wait for the next chapter jaoewhraowiesghdoailsjeildf freaking out here.
xxWiingsxx chapter 27 . 3/24/2012
Yay! She won!

That makes me happy, mainly because she beat Indie's sister, but also because that's good new for her!

Anyway, I'm sad it's almost over, but it's really good! I wonder what'll happen between her mom and her. o.O
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »