Reviews for By Silence Bound
Caracol39 chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
This is very intriguing and unsettling so far. I like the way Lorna is starting to open up. The twins have a strange relationship, almost devoid of character, and I'm really interested to know what else is going on in Lana's mind. I think it would be fascinating to read a chapter from her perspective. Good work!
LostInReality chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
This is your best chapter so far. The length of this chapter is also better.

Your writing style and how you write the different characters is done really well.

Slight criticisms: why are the paragraphs numbered? If they are not part of the story they get in the way.

and also whilst the background information is good and adds to the richness of the story, there's no plot line forming. The story doesn't feel like it's leading anywhere, just 5 chapters describing how weird the twins are.
LostInReality chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
This feels like I'm reading a draft.. your writing is good and the story is intriguing, but you've got a couple of silly spelling mistakes and the writing feels a little unpolished.
LostInReality chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is good, an interesting dynamic. I'm interested to see where this is going so I will read on.

I'm a little confused at the numbers though.. unless that's Lorna counting? It's not clear.