Reviews for In Loving Color
Guest chapter 17 . 4/21
Please update soon! I love this story!
Heleana220 chapter 17 . 1/11
Woooow what a jerk! If i was Char i would kickhim to the curb
Siobhan chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
I hope you'll update soon. I really miss this story. Too bad we have to wait so long...
fanaserie chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
Why, why did you have to lie Derrick?§§§§§§§§§§§§§§!
Jay chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
I'm actually hating on Trina right now! Can't wait until Charmayne finds out what foolish Derrick went and did!
Melly chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
Donnie is the best. On to the serious issue of Derrick acting like he got no back bone. I get he doesn't want to lose his daughter but give me a break stand up to that bitch and let her know you are seeing somebody and nothing will ever happen between the both of you. Derrick stop letting that witch Trina manipulate your ass
Dark aisling chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
Wow! What an update. I'm so over Trina at the moment and pissed at Derrick! Omg don't lie it makes it worse. Trina has no right to be upset with him seeing someone else, she was married! Ughhhh great update can't wait for the next! .
zoba20 chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
omg i knew trina still wanted him like that OO
but i can't believe that he said that he isn't seeing anyone else :(
wonder what's gonna happen next ?
thanx for the update
girlwondertron chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
I enjoy the writing style but Trina is starting to get annoying. I am beginning to wonder if there is going to be a HEA. Derrick & Char spend so much time apart...and a lot of Derricks time is spent with Trina that has nothing to do with their daughter.
fanaserie chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
So glad to read this
Melly chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
I must commend you for the quick update, WOW I love this chapter it was beautiful.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
OMGGGG! My heart just about burst with all the raw emotion in this chapter. It was overwhelming...update ASAP I beg of you D
Guest chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
Derricks has a way with words. I wonder how he will react when Char tells him about her aboration?
pdiva8 chapter 16 . 10/12/2013
Beautiful chapter!:) Thank you for updating so quickly!
mia aurora chapter 16 . 10/12/2013
huhuhu best chapter ever :)
125 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »