Reviews for In Loving Color
siobhan2007 chapter 17 . 8/15
Come on now. It's been 3 years since the last update. Could you please update your statut to let us know if you plan to finish this story or not. It will be sad if you do not plan to...
fan chapter 17 . 4/27
Im a huge fan of your story and I would be so overwhelmed if you considered finishing it...!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/12
Love Love Love. It seems this was updated 3 years ago which really disappoints me because she left us on a cliff hanger. I find myself hanging on the edge of my seat because I am so eager to know what Charmyn will think of his deep dark lie. Please Please update
Daydrmr chapter 17 . 9/5/2015
I don't know if you will ever check for reviews about this story but, I'll still leave one.
You're an exceptional writer and I hope, more than you know, that you'll come back and finish this ASAP. It's too good to not finish! I can't even tell you how many stories I've come across on this site that have been thrown to the side road unfinished and forgotten. Such a terrible shame too! I know life sometimes get in the way but, I really wish that if a writer isn't going to complete a story, they shouldn't even begin to post the first chpt.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/20/2015
Please update very interesting story. Derrick has put himself in a bind.
apple chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
Are you no longer going to update this story?
Ramy Enshaap chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
I really hope this isn't your last chapter or perhaps this is a cliffhanger? Please continue to update soon! You're an awesome storyteller and I like the direction of where this is going. I would like to know what's going to happen with Derrick and Trina. This is too much!

nayna97 chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
Love it! Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't forget about this story. Just one random update would make my day!
Katt chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
Please update soon. This is a great story and I want to find out who he will choose between Char and his ex. If I were Char, I'd drop him right away, I mean, what's wrong with telling his baby mama that she is his baby's mom but she can not climb in bed with him when ever she feels the urge or maybe he is ashamed of his relationship with Char.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Hi.! I know you are focusing more on getting YRM me finished but please don't forget about us ILCers. This story is really great and I can't wait for another post for it. You are a phenomenal author I just wanted to say hi and tell you there are still people who look for updates for this story. I hope all is well with you. ️
Btw, I have left comments before I just forgot my username, sorry.!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
Please update soon! I love this story!
Heleana220 chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
Woooow what a jerk! If i was Char i would kickhim to the curb
Siobhan chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
I hope you'll update soon. I really miss this story. Too bad we have to wait so long...
fanaserie chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
Why, why did you have to lie Derrick?§§§§§§§§§§§§§§!
136 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »