Reviews for Whirlwind of Pleasure
ladybug45 chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
As others have stated before me, I think that you should have a disclaimer in the first chapter that the completed story is not available here. I fully understand your need to make money, but you should either post the full story, or remove everything except for the first chapter. To stop in the middle like this is unreasonable, when it is simple to remove the story.
Imperishable chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
So uh...now i gotta go pay money...

Nah.
Ashley chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
Wow, really sucks to get through 8 chapters of this only to see the note at the end.

Fictionpress is made for free publications, not to bait and switch people to go buy your book, which I will not be doing.

Either post the whole story or remove the "teaser" which is now what it is.
OnyxBuddha chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
B
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Ok, I don't know if you'll read this anytime soon but, it would be so 'kind' of you to let your readers still on FP know that this is not a complete story. It's a great disappointment to get started on something, only to realize that it's just snippet of something bigger/longer. In fact it's downright cruel of you to do this to us.

However, I still wish you luck on your endeavors.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Personally, I believe that if you're going to 'self publish' your work, you shouldn't tease FP readers by posting only a portion of these stories. It's cruel and I will try to tell everybody I can to stay away from your works! Honestly, the least you could do is tell everyone up front, in your summary, that he entire story hasn't been uploaded to this site!

Goodbye!
KimberlyMarie chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I feel like your using FictionPress to sell your books, please do not mark your stories complete if thier not complete on this site.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Not to sound mean, but you should put a note in the first chapter or description at the whole story is not on here, I got really in to this story and am disappointed it's not all on here, but I totally and completely understand why you did what you did.
Me chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
NOT TO SOUND RUDE
but i was siting here all like yay this is a great story for free, on fiction press. and its completed! Double YAY! but then you pull this You should put a note, in the decription, that the whol story is not on this site.
me a fan
rasetsuyukino chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!
ColourCascade chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
Well you've succeeded in driving me half mad, I've read a few of your stories and have loved them but none have I managed to finish cos u take them down :'( generally I hate buying books off the Internet or whatever but I may have to make this an exception cos u r such am awesome writer... But also a very annoying writer :P
Vampiyaa chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
WTF?! okay now im pissed -.-
ashjamwoo chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It takes a lot for the first chapter to catch my attention but I was quite pleased with this one! Can't wait to read more :)
Goddess Cure Mystic chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
good for you! and i know what ya mean bout plagiarism ;P i've played Nancy Drew Warnings at Waverly Academy, and one of key points was finding out who framed a student under plagiarism ;P if you go on you and look at and see the walkthroughs you'll see what i mean by that! in the mean time take care!
Anonymous Girl chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Hi! I bought your book!

I followed your link in your profile to your blog then went to amazon and bought it!

I'm completely thrilled and hyper right now! Thanks!

I am now going to continue reading your story :)))))
981 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »