Reviews for Whirlwind of Pleasure
Alicia Davis chapter 28 . 2/1/2012
3 3 I would have loved to see them in the traditional familysetting and have things with the sister and alpha tied up but it was good.
dcphoenix1 chapter 28 . 2/1/2012
I liked it, but I think you need one more chapter or a little more clarification to really close it all up. Maybe I missed it, but I have some questions. How is Leah immortal now and how did Ermete make her immortal? Although the oracles lied and the gifts existed, were they really the oracles to give away? Why aren't the gods speaking to the oracles? They may be minor in the Gwen and Nicholas romance, but I feel it is those details that would really make the story complete.
TheSweetAngel18 chapter 28 . 1/31/2012
awwww im soso sad its over. it seems shorter than the other ones. but yay im soo glad it all worked out! loved this story soo much. just awesome

take care
bookworm6193 chapter 28 . 1/31/2012
This story is just another example of how awesome an author you are. I just wish the story was longer. :( Oh well. Great story!
Greecian chapter 28 . 1/31/2012
the journey was great! and quite the twist with thanatos being Anila's father... very devious! Loved the chapter, love the story, great work!
JubblyBUbbly chapter 28 . 1/31/2012
So the story is AWEsome, but there's one thing missing...a frikin' EPILOGUE : )
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 28 . 1/31/2012
love it! so sad its over!
annajade chapter 28 . 1/31/2012
Love it, love it, love it! A good mixture of comedic, romantic, saucy and tragic. The pacing was good, but we blame FP for that. Can't wait for the next installment!

-Anna
Nikte chapter 28 . 1/31/2012
A great and unexpected ending :)
Midnight113 chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
Ah, lovely ending. Truly brilliant story and concept. I enjoyed it and I'm so glad she was able to bring him back. I'm also happy her father was understanding in the end as well. Everything worked out. Thank you for writing this and I hope to see more from you, either here or elsewhere. ;) Well done!
smrae chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
Congratulation on finishing the story! The ending was perfect and I loved it. So sad to see this story end, but I look forward to what you will write next. Great job :)
DarkAngel830 chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
Incredible!~~~ Is there going to be an epilogue?
xxcubanangelxx chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
It was REALLY good :D

I hope you decide to put the last one here because I have no idea what I will do with myself if I can't read it :(
Krullie chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
whay whayyyyyyy does it have to end! SiE we are anticipating you!
Scarlet Dreams chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
Great book! I hope to see more of these characters in the next one. I would not be able to decide which book of the elemental series is better because I love them all, which leads me to another matter: Please, please, please post Submerged in Ecstasy on this site! It is the only way I have to read your stories, you have been my favorite author on fictiopress since your first story. I would love to get one of your books but Im sorry to say that in my country everybody needs permission from the goverment to buy anything in any other currency that is not our own -permission which is very hard to get- So in smaller words it is Imposible for me to get any of your books.

Please, please, please, please, please post Submerged in Ecstasy on fictionpress!
983 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »