Reviews for Whirlwind of Pleasure
Bubbly Girl chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
Amazing doesn't even begin to describe your stories! :) You need to upload the next one here as soon as possible! The water one is the story that I have been looking forward to the most! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
KayleneH chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
Aw, yay! Great chapter! I can't believe its over already! I dont want it to end! Fabulous job on this story!
checkyesdana chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
Great ending! My favorite story in the Elemental series so far. I hope their child gets a better name though!

Also, really hoping you end up posting the next story on FP
Tanoshimi chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
Hello. I loved this story and the end was unespected. I hope you will choose to post the next one on fictionpress, and know that if you do, I'll surely read you.
ValerieYoung chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
woot! nicholas is back! i was depressed when he died. awesome ending btw.
nomoreupdates chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
God this story was absolutely amazing. So well written and the characters are so relatable. I think it is my fave out of your elemental series - namely because I am in love with Nicholas. Gotta love the devotion Lucas have for their mates lol.

WHY are you not posting the last one on here? People are going to be so upset! If you post it somewhere else can you please let us know through an authors note or something?

Thanks for writing.
Hajaley chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
Aww lovely ending. Great story!:) Hope you write more!
SayanadeDevarsky chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
I love this ending. I like how it not only ends the story but explains why they're in the human bodies. I'm excited to learn more. Where are you thinking of posting the last one?
rwrwerwefdwrewrewrewrew chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
Awww! It's so sad that it has to end! It was really good though! Frankella? Is there going to be a story about her? :3 I hope to hear a new story from you!

-Ink
QuirkyGurl chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
Love it! Favourited it! Curious as to why you won't be posting Submerged in Ecstasy on here.
Blondiej1 chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
An adorable ending to an awesome story I am glad I found this story when I did because the timing of its end came just as it was needed, where ever you write the sequel be sure to add to this story and let us know, many will follow you, I know I will.

Much love,

Sarah

A.K.A. blondiej1
Alice Novak chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
I JUST LOVE THE ENDING!

Thank you for bringing such a good story into the world.

Surely, all your readers have fallen in love with the adventures of Nicholas and Gwen.

I'm looking forward to reading the next installment of your Elemental Passions series with Submerged in Ecstasy.

x
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
i really liked the story!
anon chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
I love it! I can't believe it's come to an end already... I know you probably won't write an epilogue for this book but hopefully we will be seeing them in Submerged in Ecstasy. I think this has to be my favourite from the series so far. Thank you so much for sharing your works!
4EverFallen chapter 27 . 1/27/2012
I love Gwen's determination. Fingers crossed that everything works out in the end.
983 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »