Reviews for Whirlwind of Pleasure
Freak Of Music chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
YAY! ur back... i reallyliked it da 1st chap looks different frm da othrs:) cant wait for da nxt chap!)
You Belong To Me chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Love it already. Please keep up the amazing work and update as soon as possible. Cant wait to read the next chapters!

:D
mia aurora chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
huhu new story can't wait for more :)
Tanoshimi chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Hello, I'm glad to see you back with a new story. And I have to say that you've find a gem with Gwen. Her curse is original and she has an attractive set of mind. I'll be waiting for more.
M chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Yay! New Story! It made me laugh when I realised that she's an air head, literally. I'm very glad that you decided to update every week.
deanne394 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
A great beginning to your new story! I've never reviewed before, as most of your works were completed before I found them, but I've read everything you've written, and loved all of it. I'm glad you're hiatus is over, and am looking forward to future chapters.
esthaelum chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh, wow! That was so good! I'm loving Gwen's character so far! I never expected her to be bright and cheerful because of her curse! It certainly makes her a very interesting character, and I wonder how she'll deal with certain events. So far, I really like her! She definitely represents the element of air well. I can't wait to meet Nicholas too! I've always loved the werewolf series, so I'm very excited to see where this story will go!
HajariSheep chapter 1 . 5/30/2011