Reviews for Falling for the Wrong
HopelessRomantic97 chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
wow. awesome chapter! im glad you updated:)
HopelessRomantic97 chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
Wow. This is some good stuff. I really hope you continue writing this BC its worth it:)
pooh-the-winnie chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
I love it!
StillYDG'n chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Besides a couple of grammatical errors, it was really good. Ugh, I feel really bad for Richard. But yeah, don't feel so guilty because if he weren't there you would've gotten hurt, or raped or something. Keep writing
StillYDG'n chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
It's really good. Ah, poor the time. :c
anon chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
Now that's a clear tell-tale sign to break up with him /: Plus, she's WAY better off with Richard who has feelings for her, too. Being clingy is not necessarily bad per se; it means that you care a lot than most. So I hope Leila ends up with Richard despite his imperfections. If anything, she can finally be his guiding light and a most perfect reason TO live.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
As a reader, i cant help but sympathize for leila and actually imagine the scenarios she was in. She deserves a hell of alot better than this two-timing jerk! Im hoping she breaks up with him immediately before things get messier. If she knows whats good for her, she'll cherish her OWN happiness and give Richard a chance. At least he doesnt find her clingy or says backstabbing remarks to jerk friends. Leila, you'll do urself a greattttttttt favor by breaking up with a dickhead like Chris and give others -although imperfect and have demons of his own - a fighting chance.

Fyi to both writers: I know both Richard, Cole and Alyssa irl and am related to one of the characters in ur story. Hence, why i sympathize greatly and write these insanely long reviews/advice. Please keep writing though! You and tears are fantastic and are future writers-to-be!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Great read. I cant imagine how Cole feels right now. Maybe it would do them good by taking the time to talk bout their feelings in a good, long chat. Plus, love is a give and take - they say. If Cole cant man up by making sacrifices to preserve his relationship with Alyssa, perhaps thats a sign that youre not meant to be together. While ur still young, u might as well live it up instead of living in regret and misery.
carma52 chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
That's so cute. I like it!
Giggly girl chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
REALLLLY GOOD CHAPTER! Ugh, i dont like Chris. i used to now hes nothing but a jerk. Thanks for updating! :)
StillYDG'n chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
I like the ending. :3
Sept.23 chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Hmm. I never knew you didn't have a roof.
StillYDG'n chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
I feel so bad for Richard. :(

This chapter was really deep and captured his emotions. Keep writing :)
TaxDay chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
It's a well written story. From the last few chapters, until now, I see why the chain of events worked...
LOVETHISSTORY chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
greatt story so for, just one spelling mistake. update soon!