Reviews for Cowboy Up
JudasMonster chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Huh. I was a bit apprehensive about liking Dirk at the beginning since he kinda ... idk. Like didn't take Beck's infatuation for him seriously enough or something. Kinda took it for granted, like an ego boost for himself? Idk, lol.

I think it's cute how they used the back of the truck and sat there :L

Maybe I read too fast or something... but was Josh the step brother of Becker or something? Gah. Gonna re-read it... Incest o_o One of my personal favorite kinks lol.

L0l at the thing at the end. Reminiscent of a movie. Like ya know... They ride off into the sunset and then the those name thingies appear and the characters do some silly stoof. Yeah :3

Good Work :P
jicalazuxil chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Hey! Read this back when you posted it but kinda forgot to review... bad me, bad! U

It was great. When I read cowboys I thought uh oh... because lately I've been bombarded by the ever so cliché cowboy fiction and was just plain tired, but then the rational part of my brain said: This is OSHINI were talking about: funny, witty, not cliché-drama... and even if it gets clichéd its a good kind of cliché. So I read. And I was glad I did too, because it was a sweet story. Cutesy, funny... and with a happy ending that reminded me of hot chocolate and fireplaces for a reason (?).

Thanks for writing!
Beautiful Kaos chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
aww. That was so sweet. I loved it. And gay cowboys. Yummy. ;)