Reviews for A Wolf's Legacy
Handmade chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
U know I can't thank you enough for coming to this sight. U are by far the best author I have read on this sight. Please please please continue with Wyatt's story!
Kira Anne chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
i think this is pre good. But i wud suggest u check some of ur grammar. Also, i think you repeat their names too much and i found it didn't run very smoothely at some points. Anyways, I liked it. But that's all.

Thanks for Sharin,

Byyy Byyyy
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
great work jen keep it up :)
Madi1234 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Do you have a dat set for when a wolfs legacy come out?
time-twilight chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
i was wonderin if u was goin 2 do a story 2 do with wyatt and his mate because i think that will be a gud story will u plz let me me know because i love the wolf series i brought the books and read them all da time.
Lascochick chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Update pls
innocent as far as you know chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
i think that this is simply adorable! wyatt is all like 'i need to talk about my mate' and then he's like 'she smells like cotton candy! after i see her i wanna eat!'

is she a wolf? or something else?

what if there were cat demons/shapeshifters/were's/thingies and wyatts mate was one of them? that could be a plot turner, so that you could have some of the wolves not to into haveing a feline in their midst.

i know i'm treating this like a story, and not a drabble, but you don't actually have to listen to me.

i had been a fan of your wolf series a while ago and i was so sad when you took them down, but now it makes me kinda worried about my stories that are on this site...

anyway, update oon!
bookworm6193 chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
I can't wait to see where this story goes. Is this going to be a full length story or just a novella?
LetTheRosesFall chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Oh wow poor wyatt maybe you should do anyone only yrs later when wyatts matured or atleast something cute
B.J Turner chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Love allow the wolfs serises I have all three of them and love them. So I know you have a wolfs duty, oath, pride, I am waiting for legacy I do hope it comes out real soon so I can get.

Thank you B.J
purple-wolf-howl chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
AWE! Wyatt found his mate! That's soo CUTE! Can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder if his mate is a wolf too? Update soon! purple-wolf-howl
Kara P chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
And now I'm craving cotton candy. haha

I really can't wait to find out whats going on though. You are the master of cliffhangers

I really like this story so far and it's really nice you're including the kids a bit more now. :)

It's so sweet(no pun intended) that Wyatts found his mate

Amazing chapter, as usual. I can't wait for the next one. :D
priscus-aoife chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
so excited for the next chapter! you know how to keep an audience in suspense :)
Leea Fontenot chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Ryan is very funny in the second chapter. I really enjoyed it. Hope it is finished very soon:)
checkyesdana chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
i like wyatt! The ending bit confused me so i hope you get inspired soon!
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »