Reviews for The 365 Days In Hell
Johana chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
This was a really good chapter! I was amazed. No joke! You better update soon!
skippy2010 chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
I loved this Chapter! I liked how Nate is confused about his actions and how Sam and Josie are becoming friends! Loving this story can't wait for more! Good luck with school!
MazeRunner chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Perhaps it's just me, but I dont like the main character. Before I get onto that I'd like to say you have a wonderful summary. It drew me in, which is really hard because I hate trying to write a summary. Okay back to Nate. I don't like the way he is written. I've read stories where the mpv is a male and is written by a female and you couldn't tell. However this story sounds like a girl imatating a boy. His thoughts, his actions, the little details he notices, just don't sound very male like. I dont know, it was just bothering me because he sounds too much like a girl. Regardless it's your story and it was just one messly persons opinion. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds though :)

-MazeRunner-
bowl of strawberries chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
I loved this chapter! I liked Nate's POV a lot :) Keep up the great work!

~Carm~
skippy2010 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I really liked this chapter i got to know the characters a little better. I did notice though that at one part you put girl friend not boy friend and you call Nath a him a lot at the end other then that though it was great!
Carmel March chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
I definitely felt the animosity between the two and I really like how that contributes to the storyline. Great job on this chapter! :)

~Carm~
Carmel March chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Ooh, I loved how you started things off. Hope to see an update soon! :)
classicallyclassic chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
The sexism was hilarious. I can't wait to see how Nate's views change and how he's related to THAT girl!1
23 | « Prev Page 1 2