Reviews for The Twins of St Laluna
Kathleen1533 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Arggh! You made me get so interested in this story and you haven't updated in more than a year! Update! Pretty-pretty-pretty-please?
SheJustReads chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
omg! i want more :)))
Brightheart chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
I love charlie and tommy. Can't wait to read more.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I need more!
strangledice chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Great chapter! Update soon!:)
willow chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Hurray, a new chapter! May I just say... I love Tommy and the twins. Oh, the twins. They have such character! And their arguments made me laugh..and Tommy is so so likeable :D I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Lucylyn F chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY!

Please update!

I love the chracter Tommy, she's really cool and funny. Also, I think Charlie is a really funny pervert. XD I love Charlie. Haha. X) and it would be really cool to know more about Fabian, he seems cool.

I LOVE THE TWINS & TOMMY! XD

Please update! _

LOVE UR STORY!
strangledice chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Ooh.. Fabian is a pianist. lol.

Nice chapter! Update soon!:)
grayandme4ever chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
omg, i'm so in love with this story right now. it's really amazing. i love the characters in it, and i love your writing style. i can't wait to read more.
11cina24 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
I really like the last part of when Charlie asked himself what he was going to do with her. Hahah, it's those small things that make me love these stories of yours because of the small touches that bring your chapters together(:

Verrrry good chapter.
Soonafter100 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Me likie and hope you and post very very soon!
willow chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Ah! I got all excited when I saw that you'd updated. Tommy is probably the coolest female character. And I just love Charlie. And Fabian. And this story. I hope you update soon! :D
Katielove chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
i loved it! I can picture everything like a movie. great job.

update soon!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Can't wait to see more!
11cina24 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I like Charlie(:

Hahah, it was bugging me throughout the whole chapter buuuuut, how long/short is her hair, cuz all i know is that it's like a boy-ish hair cut but that could vary:)

Anywhooo, very good start, can't wait to read more!