Reviews for The Last Bearers: Revised Edition
Stormshower084 chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
This is an awesome story. I can't wait to read the updates!
SaiSuki1329 chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
I absolutely love this story~! Please write more of it, Daire and Aleksei's relationship is to die for. lolz, theres a thin line between love & hate, they just happen to be on the hate side for now.
Sundavar chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
I am really enjoying this rewrite! i feel like you are taking time to explain more and show more of the hidden plot at the beginning instead of letting it all appear at the end. It adds a complexity which was a bit lacking in the original. One aspect of the original I am missing though is the mini flash backs or diary entries that told about the first bearers, however those are not necessary to understand and appriciate this story.

Thank you for Updating!

p.s. please dont kill Aidan!
2lazy2signin chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Gr8t story! I love both this story and the original story :)

They are both gr8t in their own ways :)

Just wished u could update ASAP :) Hehe! :p thx for sharing!

I wanna noe what's gonna happen between daire and his mate :)
maya884 chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
I like this remake of your story. I just want to know if the plot is going to be the same and If it's the same thing with Daire's parents?
Lemonpie chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
I like the story alot so far, very nice character development, only problem I have is I get confused when you refer to the characters as "blahs mate" and so forth, I forgot who was whos mate because I had yet to get familiar with the characters after only one mention of them.
jessicas favorite stories chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Yay update

sounding good

I haven't noticed many changes yet
krazykittymatt chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I really liked this chapter. But I agree with the other comment, wouldn't they treat him very special if he was so valuable? He's incredibly rare if there are only 100 of them so they would pretty much give him whatever he wants. But other than that,this was really good.
Antaris25 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved The Last Bearers (Identity) and so far like the new revised Chapter 1. I hope you elaborate more about the world and society in general especially in relation to the Breeders/Bearers.

One question... my impression of how everyone interacted with Daire in Chapter 1 seemed rather aloof almost as if he was some sort of miscreant. How rare bearers are, he would quite literally be worth his weight in gold. I would imagine he would have a security detail, not to keep him from running but to keep from being kidnapped (which seems a very real possibility). Was this an omission, details you didn't want to elaborate on, or was it bearers/Daire specific?

Good luck and hope you continue!
jessicas favorite stories chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
yay revision.

i thought the other version everything happened a little fast.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11