Reviews for The Last Bearers: Revised Edition
AdaraH chapter 20 . 10/24/2012
I really think that D should know that Alek has a thing with Bryan, to add a bit of drama and angst to the ff xd.
AdaraH chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Aleksei you bitch...I hope that Daire hears about it.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/30/2012
OMG totally awesome story...please you cannot leave it like this...sequel, sequel, sequel...
Kara P chapter 42 . 8/30/2012
Great story! I don't remember if you've said or not, but are you planning on doing a sequel?
Guest chapter 42 . 8/29/2012
I totally LOVED your story...both editions!
I really hope you continue on and finish and maybe even consider a sequel.
starless-ocean chapter 42 . 8/29/2012
Wow... great climax :D Though I wonder if there'll be a sequel?
Afan chapter 42 . 8/29/2012
I am reading this with so much dread since you say this is the last chapter...loving this awesome story yet hoping against hope you are going to have a sequel...dying here knowing this is one of my favorites that might never have a conclusion.
Key key chapter 41 . 8/26/2012
More more is all I can say write more you are a very good writer you should doubt yourself about writing wether its good or not at least you try most poeple rather die than but not you you got talent keep it up
Guest chapter 41 . 8/25/2012
O_O You killed several characters in the last few chapters and expect us to stay calm...?
I'll forgive you since it's almost over...
Guest chapter 41 . 8/25/2012
OMG...you are killing me here, can't wait for the next one.
Donequis chapter 40 . 8/18/2012
AGH! I caught up late in the game but soooo happy I did eventually get around to this chapter! I'm so incredibly excited about this! I can't wait for the next post!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/17/2012
Thank you so much for your regular updates...can't be an easy thing with work and stuff..but the story is awesome and you have a lifelong fan.
dreamercrys chapter 39 . 8/14/2012
You killed ayden! What the hell!? I don't want him to die!
TheGhostChild chapter 39 . 8/11/2012
Ohmygod O.O Oh poor Caelyn :/ But something is nagging at me. I'm wondering if this was in fact suicide or not :/
Guest chapter 39 . 8/11/2012
Thank you so much for this update, busy with life as you are, but I can't stop reading your fabulous story now and am going to be very selfish and hope, and wish, that you will continue updating...
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »