Reviews for Forbidden Sunlight
Shroudedshadow chapter 19 . 9/15/2011
The demon king has a great sence of humour.
Shroudedshadow chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
That is a good question. How did Gerard become his personal servant with his atitude?
Shroudedshadow chapter 17 . 9/15/2011
I wonder if you have realized this but I have reviewed every chapter I have read. Is that okay? Its just that I made a deal with myself. For every chapter Write of a story if it gets only one review I will review every chapter i read.
Shroudedshadow chapter 16 . 9/15/2011
Will Kuro be leaving now?
Shroudedshadow chapter 15 . 9/15/2011
If he starts to fall for Charlotte and he 'feelings' even if they are real, I will murder you! Just kidding. Atleast if he has to choose between his feelings for Charlotte or Nikko plz make it interresting.
Shroudedshadow chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
'I feel like a king' that was totally cool the way Kuro said it.
Shroudedshadow chapter 13 . 9/15/2011
This maturity thing reminds me of the movie the covenant.
Shroudedshadow chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
Its almost time for Kuro to leave. I can't wait.
Shroudedshadow chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
Gerard... what can I say about the guy that I like. The only good traits he has are that he's loyal and sincere. Being as soft as he is he's going to get kuro in trouble.
Shroudedshadow chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
Charlotte's a harlot but damn that hot, cunning sneakyness of hers.
Shroudedshadow chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
A kind demon king? I was expecting playful one that just didn't give a damn but this one works out too. Keep it up.
Shroudedshadow chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
The kings image is fitting for one such as himself. His personality fits even better. Next chapter her I come.
Shroudedshadow chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Your use of detail is remarkable. I can't wait to read the next one.
Shroudedshadow chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
The boy is keeping his memories. this seems like it will end badly.
Shroudedshadow chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
In every story there should be an indifferent and powerful bastard. Kukyo fits that role perfectly.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »