Reviews for Rein
Guest chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
please please pleeeeease updaaaaaaaate?
cumberbarbie chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
Ahh! All this testosterone is crazy! Basically I love this story(: its great! And I can't wait to read more! Update soon sil vous plait!(:
missyb1988 chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
Read this in record time, I'm hooked. :) Stephen all the way, he knows her bad past and still wants her. Stephen's character has more of a pull, Adrian is too sappy for my liking ha! Please update soon, can't wait, addicted isn't the word :)
Momo17 chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
Awww, confused Rein! Glad you updated, made my night :)
vanillatwilight chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
omg i hope she chooses stephen! but i do like adrian's name...
vanillatwilight chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
i think the way stephen flirts with rein is really cute. overall i like it a lot! just saying, i have a twin brother too and i think thier relationship is very realistic. the only thing i would critique is the grammar.
thanks!
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Great story so far! I hope she chooses Stephen! :) Cant wait for the next chapter!
Momo17 chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
That was just one bug awkward read! So glad you updated, missing stephan already ahaha
rerte10 chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
reallyyyy awesomeee, i only wish it were longer since it's so good! hope you update soon! :D :D
Momo17 chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
Did stephan see the kiss with Aiden? He wouldn't be happy!
Awww Stephan is so cute, he's so embarrassed about period talk lol that would be great to read aha
Update ASAP please :)
rerte10 chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
Great job, this is really good! :D
Cynthia Brent chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
This is an amazing story! Rein is such a strong character and you do her voice so well. Great job!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
Please carry on. Fantastic story. x
Momo17 chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Wow, you can practically feel the testosterone! I liked that chapter, ahhh I Want her to ask stephan about her secret! Shes got to confront him. I think he genuinely likes her!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Where is the next chapter? pretty good so far :-))
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »