Reviews for Heaven's Borrowed Things
InfatuatedCritic chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
It took me a minute to realize who Petyr Morova was, but once I did everything fell into place. I wonder who he's searching for?
InfatuatedCritic chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
I noticed a few errors while reading:

"So…if her hadn't needed to expand, you never would have returned to Cetique?" Luce asked quietly.

he?

"She ripped the crushed petal to buts, and let them fall to the ground."

I think you meant bits here.

Well, it looks like my question in my previous review has been answered. Good chapter, although it was a little short.
InfatuatedCritic chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
I had no idea you had updated this until I decided to look up the story - stupid e-mail troubles!

Anyway, good chapter! One thing I'm puzzled about is that Luce and Annabelle are seemingly good friends again, even though the incident from the first chapter looked like it crippled their friendship for good. Will that be explained in a future chapter?
fykylie chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Just saw this on booksie earlier, lol!

But i'll comment here, too. I absolutely adoreeee the story so far. It's made me cry - for real... i mean to lose a best friend over something like that. All I know is that i could never forgive cecilia for putting luce in such a nasty position, and for being so terrible to them.

It's a great story and i can't wait for what's next. If this were a published book I'd definitely buy/read it LOL!

better than a lot of stories out these days :/

Anyways, all that i would do is maybe not use "Luce" so much.

- Kylie!
InfatuatedCritic chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
O.O

I wasn't expecting that at the end! Can't wait for the next chapter!
InfatuatedCritic chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Promising beginning to what looks like an interesting story. :) Can't wait to read more!
Anonymous Is Me chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Awesome story, write more! Oh, and would you mind reading&reviewing my story, “Angelic”?