Reviews for Memory
Luna Carn chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
You were very good at painting the image of a quiet summer evening. I feel sad for Brad; I wonder what he and Tammy fought over.
Squidge Freeg chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Argh, ficciepress is being annoying and not letting me sign-in. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I know you say this is an old piece, but sometimes they're the best ones, right?

"As he walked, he looked around at the palm trees, the tropical flowers, the kids that also lived on the island playing in their yards and out on the beach. They waved as he walked by, and he waved back." LOVED this. I don't know why... it just flowed so well (ack, terrible description on my part!) but yeah... really like that.

I feel so sorry for this guy, yes it's easy to say - move on or whatever, but that's marked this as a good piece. You almost forget about the writing to care for the character. In a piece as short as this, I think it's fab!

Well, keep up the good writing! .
Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
ok that was sad, it could have had more emotional impact, but i could see how you were trying to do it.

Rose
Anonymous Is Me chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Great story, I love it! :D Would you mind reading&reviewing my story, “Angelic”?