Reviews for VISIONS
Revenge Is Bliss chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Last time I held ice, I was trying to pierce my lip.

Flying monkeys are okay with me. They gave me some apples, you see. I'm rhyming inadvertently. How fun. But you know what they say about people who rhyme: they're often fanboys of the Green Bay Packers.

Tsk, tsk. She needs to take the money and get the hell out of there before something bad happens. But she won't do that, will she?
Ahrlaedrin chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Ahem.

I AM BATMAN.

No psychic powers? My, I should read up more. I haven't been at Fictionpress in a long time.

I don't like or dislike any of the characters here; I'll just wait for them to twist themselves up in their own webs of despair and hate and horror, to mess their own lives up while others don't care and are just watching them.

Blue reminds me of the waves of the oceans when it's horrible; like the waves of the ocean in the middle of a blizzard. Blue is coming to me, but also terrifying.

Flying monkeys came and killed my neighbours on the top floor who were being horridly annoying, so I'm fine with them buggers too.

Suicide makes me feel no pity for the people who did it, call me heartless; but I feel pity for them beforehand; when they're done with the deed? Not so much...

I wonder what will happen though, I wonder.
Revenge Is Bliss chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I greatly dislike Andrew.

The narrator seems to have faced a myriad of problems in her life. I'm still not convinced of her insanity, though. X)

Hmm... I smell trouble on its way. I hope there will be more obstacles that the narrator has to deal with. Oh, geez... there I go again. But I know it won't be taken out of context. Hopefully.

Ignore my babbling. Just update soon. Or face the wrath of my potato. Your choice. X)
Frap chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was so goooood! It was a great read and held me captivated to the end. I love the character voice here and the descriptions were marvelous! You have a natural way of writing horror and no it wasn't too gory, which I don't mind.

I love how you set the pace for us to get to know the psychi and I really want to know what will come next!

Is this a stand alone story?

If it is then it is so well done, I wish there was more. I want to know how she got her visions, and how long will it last and who's the next victim.

So neat and I love the suspense built up for her friend, that i really want to know if Am will die.

Great stuff and this is thank you for your review also! Come to Club Blitz sometimes if you want more reads for this.

See ya round!
Revenge Is Bliss chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I think this has to be my favorite story you've written so far. I always find stories like this extremely intriguing. I just want to know how her "state lines of wrong were not only crossed, but leaped over." That was the sentence that immediately made me want to read more. I hope you update this soon. (: