Reviews for A Freaking Harp
Made To Syn chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
HAHA. what makes this funny-already story even more funny, is that since i illegaly download all my music, one of my songs got stuck going ga- ga- g over and over and over.
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This has to be one of the most imaginative stories I've read on here. Your technique is great, you have nice descriptions, and the words flow easily. Great job!

As far as the religious aspect, I believe Heaven and Hell are personally tailored. For me, Heaven would have rivers of beer, smoking a pack of cigarettes would be equivalent to working out for 2 hours, and there would be no such thing as male pattern baldness. Hell would be working 70 hours a week at a rock quarry.
Birdhouse in Your Soul chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I like it! I like it a lot! Very nice characterization, I love how "meh" Danny is. I'd love to see more with him!
Doomsday'sMascot chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Umm, hello folks, I just reviewed to claim the unnamed anonymous review. Apparently my account was playing tricks on me again. And... I had to add it to my favorites 'cause I kept keying in the story ID wrong. Have a lovely day.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hello again, I see that you've changed your penname for the fourty-seventh time. Lovely. I like mangos. (And destruction)

The voice in this piece was great. I loved the little side notes throughout the thing... Without them you probably would've got dinged by the judges for 'not enough detail' or whatever it is they say when they can't think of anything else to critique. ('Lacked unity in thought' is what they say when all of it sucks and they know that going into detail would hurt your feelings. I got that a lot.)

I think there needed to be more detail on exactly why he wanted to go to hell. To want to spend all eternity being tortured because you don't like harps would require a pretty messed up mind, and you didn't really show that. You probably should have showed him more as way screwed up and totally delusional, 'cause from the way you wrote it, you could kinda tell that you just made him want to go to hell because it would be more original. Did the judge yell at you for that? But either way, it was pretty funny. Maybe going into detail about your man character's mental abnormalities would make it too serious... I don't know.
rebeccaswords chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hahaha that was funny, not just in an ironic way. But mostly in an ironic way.