Reviews for The Horrors of Mpreg
Shut up.
bub high chapter 1 . 3/22
Dumbass
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21
I think that there is only one way that mpreg is possible. The male has to be a transgender and still have his female parts. they the have to have sex with another guy and get pregnant. And that is how mpreg can work.
fuzzipueo chapter 1 . 2/22
Mpreg is such an unrealistic plot device it does not even really work in a fantasy setting.

I tend to think of it as a form of misandry (the male form of misogyny) as the author seems to take delight in forcing her character to go through all the (un)joys of pregnancy. Also, the male characters written into these scenarios are often raped (sometimes by the dominant to claim the "prize"), forced into unwanted matings/marriages against their wills, and have little to no control of their own lives.

There are so many ways couples of all stripes can have bio-children these days that I find it mind boggling that we need mpreg as a plot device. SF/real life has given us artificial wombs and surrogates can be used in fantasy too. There better alternatives to mpreg.
y'allneedhelp chapter 1 . 2/10
I've been reading the comments on this by all the creepy women that write mpreg. I'd like to say this to them: you're delusional if you think mpreg isn't fucked up. You're fetishizing pregnancy, you're objectifying gay men in a seriously disturbing way, and you're obsessed with yourself. Men are not women, they don't want to be pregnant. If two gay men want a child, they adopt, they don't track down a fucking wizard so they have a temporary vagina. Also, to the person who said men read and write mpreg, you're delusional. Have you ever even talked to a man before? You people are sick, not to mention sexist.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10
Hermaphrodites cannot have children (just f.y.i.). Also, I was surprised how you didn't mention that mpreg is homophobic, fetishizes pregnancy, perpetuates gender roles, and is sexist (towards men and even kind of towards women). Mpreg, hyper-feminization of male characters, and genderswapped fics (that only ever make male characters female) have made me start to think that women truly only care about other women and are completely gynocentric (and therefore self-centered). There are bigger problems with mpreg (and slash fics in general) than just being gross and illogical. I appreciated reading this though, it is nice to see that there are people that read/write fanfiction that aren't mentally disturbed. Your take on the topic was interesting to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21
I agree mpreg is just disgusting
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16
The thing men fear most is pregnancy? Are you serious?! That's the most idiotic thing I have read in a long time. What kind of messed up moron fears something that CANNOT happen? And what kind of simpleton are you for asserting that the whole gender fears it? Bit of a huge, gaping hole in your arguement, huh? Just because you wrote this twaddle, am now going to write an mpreg series, lead character will be called 'JAY', in your honour.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Finally someone who agrees with Me! Thank you! And screw all the haters cause you have a right to have
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
It's a little sexist of you to assume men don't want children to, no to mention adding that females are always shocked and just resign themselves to motherhood. No one is forcing you to read Mpreg and no one is going to force you believe in it but if you are going to shove your opinions down someone's throat at least bother to get your shit together.
the1whodontcare chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
You are Ridicculous. Who do you think you are to tell me what i should or shouldn't write? I write about what I want. Besides that, you only usend ilogical arguments on this text, life, for example, using the argument of "That's not real". Judging a story only about its reality or not is stupid. Harry Potter is not real. Percy Jackson is not real. A lots of books and fanfiction use magic and impossible things, and that's what makes them special. In a fanfic, people can wrote about whatever they want, including mpreg. If you don't like it, don't see it, just sit down on your bed and cry, because it's not YOU or somebody like you that will make mpreg and other kinds of fanfiction dissappear
Dustypup chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
If you dont like it, dont read it, or lookvat it, or talk about it, this whole post is pointless and nothing more than a troll on something that you don't like. Get a grip and grow up please.
midi94 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I am an experienced mpreg writer and I can say that you have no idea what mpreg is actually like, as mpreg is not all "men acting like females". Also, your idea that mpreg is written by girls and for girls, is sexist, as males read and write mpreg aswell. Not just that, but not all of us who enjoy mpreg have maternal/paternal instincts, etc etc.
ArtemisLakan chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
actually there is a legitimate male that has carried a child, no not because 'love' changed the impossible but through science and because he wanted to carry a child. it is called an ectopic pregnancy. look it up on youtube. He gives birth through Cesarean and i believe it was a healthy baby girl.
EruditeGirly chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I absolutely agree! I've come across many Drarry fanfics that are mpreg and creep me out! It's just wrong and disgusting!
(I'm known as poseidon's hufflepuff daughter on fanfiction.)
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »