Reviews for The Horrors of Mpreg
shiro2kuro.art chapter 1 . 1/26
I, myself, enjoy mpregnancy when reading fantasy fictions. Because, in fantasy, there is no 'science' that needs to be upheld. And then again, mpreg books are fiction, not nonfiction, and when have we ever seen the correct logic or science in fictions? Rarely, because then fiction would be boring if the author continuously tries to make sure her writing doesn't defy logic. Then, there is the fact that science doesn't limit; there are still a lot of things about our bodies that we don't know. Yes, there are mpreg stories with authors who have no idea what they are doing. But Mpreg is not disgusting; and if you say that readers and writers are fetishizing it, the same can be said with gay novels. I get that you don't like mpregnancy, but don't shoot down people who like to read and write about it. If you don't want to read it, just don't. No one is forcing you.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Look at all the butthurt comments if you don't like this article then why are you even here, don't like don't look works both ways you know. Anyway look I hate mpreg as much as some people here. I am not bashing people who like it so much as nearly as its nearly impossible to find fanfictions without finding mpreg, yaoi, and slash. I do not hate homosexuals, there is a difference between yaoi and homosexuals irl, no gay man I know of wants to rape other gay men. They have normal relationships as everyone else.

My biggest gripe is that mpreg fics are so rampant that it is almost every single fandom, what ever happened to just writing plain romance novels with good sex scenes, I cannot find a good lemon fic without finding yaoi or mpreg.

Most of the yaoi fanfics I've read are so poorly written that its hard to tell if its written in another language. Most of the yaoi fics that I ready seem to be about abusing the other partner in some way how is this in anyway good. It also gives negative stereotypes and glorifies incest, rape, abuse, and pedophilia (Like this one Kid Icarus fic I came across, where it ships Magnus with Pit wtf).

Why is mpreg even necessary, its digusting, pointless and over used. Fictional or not men are not designed to carry babies, they don't have uteruses, vaginas, or anything like that. Link and Dark Link cannot not have a kid together ( I have seen this in allot of fandoms not just Zelda). I could possibly understand something like this when dealing with an alien species like Kiff from Futurama.
As for trangendered, they were once female that still has the organs intact, they are physically male, but still biologically female.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Well, this is all YOUR opinion.

There are actually quite a few men who wish they could become pregnant. Even with all the "downsides".
Yes pregnancy is an extremely taxing period. And is very uncomfortable aswell, it can even be, and most of the time is, excruciating.

But I, as a gay male, wish I could bear a child. A child purely of me and my partner.
if there was a way, I would do it.

I love being a man, a gay man, but I still wish I could become pregnant, how is it so horrible that a person would wish they could bear life? How is it horrible that a man wishes he could bring a life into the world with the man he loves, a little life that is purely theirs.

I would gladly go through the physical and emotional pain and agony to have that.
Ameraka chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
What if the uterus is implanted? Does this make a man female? What about the Y chromosomes? Or is he suddenly something else altogether?
Interesting essay, some good points. However, men's fear of pregnancy is not a good reason. Stories are all about conflict and the more a character suffers the better the story *laughs evilly*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I'm reading the reviews of the butthurt mpreg writers. . . good essay, btw. Good ol' basic human biology, most mpreg writers don't understand basic common sense, they get mad when you show "biology" in their face. It's fiction, but fiction still ha sto have basic logic in order to be enjoyable by an intelligent community. .
zigaudrey chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
The first time I am seeing MPreg,it's REALLY doesn't have the right organs to give does it better.

As it is in a Fan Fiction world,mostly Yaoi,it's like they are trying to make the couple more "official".
Love is not into having a baby,even a couple can refuse to have children.
It's like the romantization of Rape.

However,I have heard that MPreg can Real Life,their was a person called Thomas Beaties,also know as the Pregnant is a Trans-Man,he keep the ovaries.
His wife hasn't the possibility to repoduce,so,Thomas impregnante with donated sperm.
Then,give birth to 3 children.

In most of FanFiction,the Pregnant Man is protrayed as an Uke,like having a feminine/mother-like ,it is supposed to be againist female?Make them useless?
Are Girls(most of MPreg Fic Writer are girls) againist themself?
Especially when the story past in a world full of boys.

How about adoption?

I did talk about this to my mom,she approves MPreg,why?
Because why male shouldn't have the same pain as female during pregnancy?It's like only this gender will get pain.
Especially when men are ressistance to illness.

I accept MPreg only when the charactere is Trans-man,is artificial or in a chirurgical way(I saw this information in a Science Magazine some information about it but this way isn't been tested,yet dangerous,nobody try it.)
Infinexos chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Thank you so much. I'm a male and I'm sick of bekng surrounded by mpreg fangirls cuz it horrifies me and is absolutely disgusting
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I create a science in my series that it can work (if it cannot then explain that to Alan Jr.). Anyway, this article has inspired me to create a meme with a picture of a pregnant man with the words, "I want to believe" on it. Also, if the anus cannot stretch that way, explain so of the crazy shit I've actually seen real people do?

... I have somehow kept my innocence this whole time.
passjusting chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
My opinion has always been 'to each their own'... But I still found this entire essay hilarious! I don't really enjoy reading about pregnancy and babies in any type of fanfic be it mpreg or the-more-biologically-plausible-preg. Oh well... You raised some good, rational questions and made a good point about adoption, which will of course never win against the irrationality that is fanfiction, but kudos for trying :)))
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I found this essay very interesting and informative. Personally I'm kind of on the fence about mpreg, so I'm open to listening and reading anything anyone has to say on it. Not only that, your essay taught me more about the male anatomy than my biology class did. All in all, thank you for the fascinating five minutes!
Jaggu chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
U sound like right wing ultra coservative person with a set mind
There is nothing impossible for today's science. Resaerch is going on there some successful experiments on "WOMB/UTERUS TRANSPLANTATION". Once it hits a high success rates like in other organ transplantation, we can visualise embroys developed thro' IVF put into these transplanted uterus, and with proper monitoring, the baby can grow inside.
Why should men be deprived of a joy of feeling the bay grow during the gestation and bringing a new life into this world, and nursing it,if they wish to do so?
Therefore there is nothing "disgusting, impossible, and morally questionable" about mpreg as u put it
P chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Nicely written. I find mpreg disgusting. Sorry.
Mad Fujoshi chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Shut up.
bub high chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Dumbass
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I think that there is only one way that mpreg is possible. The male has to be a transgender and still have his female parts. they the have to have sex with another guy and get pregnant. And that is how mpreg can work.
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »