Reviews for The Horrors of Mpreg
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29
I'm reading the reviews of the butthurt mpreg writers. . . good essay, btw. Good ol' basic human biology, most mpreg writers don't understand basic common sense, they get mad when you show "biology" in their face. It's fiction, but fiction still ha sto have basic logic in order to be enjoyable by an intelligent community. .
zigaudrey chapter 1 . 6/16
The first time I am seeing MPreg,it's REALLY doesn't have the right organs to give does it better.

As it is in a Fan Fiction world,mostly Yaoi,it's like they are trying to make the couple more "official".
Love is not into having a baby,even a couple can refuse to have children.
It's like the romantization of Rape.

However,I have heard that MPreg can Real Life,their was a person called Thomas Beaties,also know as the Pregnant is a Trans-Man,he keep the ovaries.
His wife hasn't the possibility to repoduce,so,Thomas impregnante with donated sperm.
Then,give birth to 3 children.

In most of FanFiction,the Pregnant Man is protrayed as an Uke,like having a feminine/mother-like ,it is supposed to be againist female?Make them useless?
Are Girls(most of MPreg Fic Writer are girls) againist themself?
Especially when the story past in a world full of boys.

How about adoption?

I did talk about this to my mom,she approves MPreg,why?
Because why male shouldn't have the same pain as female during pregnancy?It's like only this gender will get pain.
Especially when men are ressistance to illness.

I accept MPreg only when the charactere is Trans-man,is artificial or in a chirurgical way(I saw this information in a Science Magazine some information about it but this way isn't been tested,yet dangerous,nobody try it.)
Infinexos chapter 1 . 5/25
Thank you so much. I'm a male and I'm sick of bekng surrounded by mpreg fangirls cuz it horrifies me and is absolutely disgusting
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I create a science in my series that it can work (if it cannot then explain that to Alan Jr.). Anyway, this article has inspired me to create a meme with a picture of a pregnant man with the words, "I want to believe" on it. Also, if the anus cannot stretch that way, explain so of the crazy shit I've actually seen real people do?

... I have somehow kept my innocence this whole time.
passjusting chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
My opinion has always been 'to each their own'... But I still found this entire essay hilarious! I don't really enjoy reading about pregnancy and babies in any type of fanfic be it mpreg or the-more-biologically-plausible-preg. Oh well... You raised some good, rational questions and made a good point about adoption, which will of course never win against the irrationality that is fanfiction, but kudos for trying :)))
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I found this essay very interesting and informative. Personally I'm kind of on the fence about mpreg, so I'm open to listening and reading anything anyone has to say on it. Not only that, your essay taught me more about the male anatomy than my biology class did. All in all, thank you for the fascinating five minutes!
Jaggu chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
U sound like right wing ultra coservative person with a set mind
There is nothing impossible for today's science. Resaerch is going on there some successful experiments on "WOMB/UTERUS TRANSPLANTATION". Once it hits a high success rates like in other organ transplantation, we can visualise embroys developed thro' IVF put into these transplanted uterus, and with proper monitoring, the baby can grow inside.
Why should men be deprived of a joy of feeling the bay grow during the gestation and bringing a new life into this world, and nursing it,if they wish to do so?
Therefore there is nothing "disgusting, impossible, and morally questionable" about mpreg as u put it
P chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Nicely written. I find mpreg disgusting. Sorry.
Mad Fujoshi chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Shut up.
bub high chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Dumbass
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I think that there is only one way that mpreg is possible. The male has to be a transgender and still have his female parts. they the have to have sex with another guy and get pregnant. And that is how mpreg can work.
fuzzipueo chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Mpreg is such an unrealistic plot device it does not even really work in a fantasy setting.

I tend to think of it as a form of misandry (the male form of misogyny) as the author seems to take delight in forcing her character to go through all the (un)joys of pregnancy. Also, the male characters written into these scenarios are often raped (sometimes by the dominant to claim the "prize"), forced into unwanted matings/marriages against their wills, and have little to no control of their own lives.

There are so many ways couples of all stripes can have bio-children these days that I find it mind boggling that we need mpreg as a plot device. SF/real life has given us artificial wombs and surrogates can be used in fantasy too. There better alternatives to mpreg.
y'allneedhelp chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I've been reading the comments on this by all the creepy women that write mpreg. I'd like to say this to them: you're delusional if you think mpreg isn't fucked up. You're fetishizing pregnancy, you're objectifying gay men in a seriously disturbing way, and you're obsessed with yourself. Men are not women, they don't want to be pregnant. If two gay men want a child, they adopt, they don't track down a fucking wizard so they have a temporary vagina. Also, to the person who said men read and write mpreg, you're delusional. Have you ever even talked to a man before? You people are sick, not to mention sexist.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Hermaphrodites cannot have children (just f.y.i.). Also, I was surprised how you didn't mention that mpreg is homophobic, fetishizes pregnancy, perpetuates gender roles, and is sexist (towards men and even kind of towards women). Mpreg, hyper-feminization of male characters, and genderswapped fics (that only ever make male characters female) have made me start to think that women truly only care about other women and are completely gynocentric (and therefore self-centered). There are bigger problems with mpreg (and slash fics in general) than just being gross and illogical. I appreciated reading this though, it is nice to see that there are people that read/write fanfiction that aren't mentally disturbed. Your take on the topic was interesting to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I agree mpreg is just disgusting
70 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »